• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

What do you mean by probably somewhat seeing what you want to exactly?
I'm wary of confirmation bias due to wanting to find you as town... struggling to word it. I want what I'm seeing to actually make you town, even though maybe it doesn't, or maybe I'm not actually seeing it.

What do you mean by probably somewhat seeing what you want to exactly?
I'm wary of confirmation bias due to wanting to find you as town... struggling to word it. I want what I'm seeing to actually make you town, even though maybe it doesn't, or maybe I'm not actually seeing it.
At least we're in the same boat. Let's solve each other d3.

Well... caught up, but towards the end there I was definitely reading and lacking clarity, I'm going to have to try to form better reads later. Ugh. Vibes-based reads list incoming nonetheless.

i am not really feeling particularly bad about anyone in this game yet. i’m glad i have an excuse not to vote today.
you know, i was going to try to post some kind of read list before going to bed, but i think actually i’m not even feeling particularly good about anyone, either. does anyone have any town reads they feel reasonably good about?

i am not really feeling particularly bad about anyone in this game yet. i’m glad i have an excuse not to vote today.
you know, i was going to try to post some kind of read list before going to bed, but i think actually i’m not even feeling particularly good about anyone, either. does anyone have any town reads they feel reasonably good about?
Right now I would never d1 yeet Keldeo, mewtini, koko, and Blu.

I actually feel pretty good about townreading mewtini, MP7 (for now tm), and Blu, if I disregard tinfoil about technically not having seen any of their mafia games. I don't think I've talked about that Blu read, he has just... continued to read as super earnest and open to me.

I think the idea that you're town for being dissed is fine, but I don't have a strong feeling based on your posts.

I need to reread sande / Ysabel but they were my other like, interim "tonal memes read" townreads.

I'm down for snom nap pile if everyone else is 😄 My brain isn't producing many intelligent thoughts right now but I feel good about this game and more comfortable than I did around the end of Cats. I'll try to pick a random target to ISO later if I wake up with spare time to do stuff!

I actually feel pretty good about townreading mewtini, MP7 (for now tm), and Blu, if I disregard tinfoil about technically not having seen any of their mafia games. I don't think I've talked about that Blu read, he has just... continued to read as super earnest and open to me.

I think the idea that you're town for being dissed is fine, but I don't have a strong feeling based on your posts.

I need to reread sande / Ysabel but they were my other like, interim "tonal memes read" townreads.

I am a fan of us basically mindmelding fwiw.

I actually feel pretty good about townreading mewtini, MP7 (for now tm), and Blu

i think this is about where i am at with my limited vibes. i may be a little confbiased about mewt bc i just want her to be town lol, but i do really like the vibes im getting from her, as well as Blu. I also really like MP7's reads on my posts

Oh, it was a fake read in Cats, but I actually do think Skylar is a little more agenday as mafia. Throwing away her vote today and not really expressing strong reads today would somewhat go against that...

I actually feel pretty good about townreading mewtini, MP7 (for now tm), and Blu

i think this is about where i am at with my limited vibes. i may be a little confbiased about mewt bc i just want her to be town lol, but i do really like the vibes im getting from her, as well as Blu. I also really like MP7's reads on my posts
Could you expand a little more on these? What do you mean with the MP7 read in particular?

i forget if i’ve said this already but i kind of disagree with this. while the diss role could be mafia for sure, i don’t think it’s right to assume that it’s PROBABLY mafia to the point that we’re building reads on other people from it. i’m all for getting townleaned but i don’t want it to be built on pillars of sand and that’s how i kind of feel when a bunch of people’s reads are informed by it.

it sounds like most of you guys are in agreement about keldeo/mewtini/mp7/blu? hmm. maybe i’ll reread the thread tomorrow… if you guys all see it, maybe i’m missing something.

Back
Top Bottom