• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

i mentioned this earlier, but i came into this game trying to worry less about the things i was bad at (i.e. early play and personality reads) and just go with the things that make sense

this is not to say that i want to ignore the behavioral portion of the game, because that would be a big yikes. I just want to make sure that my contributions are things that i can be happy with, and then work in tandem with other people's behavioral contributions

Mist hasn't contributed very much btw, even though they have posted a few times. Most of their posts have been jokey or have only talked about mechanics. The only helpful post they have made was the one suggesting about ignoring popularity. Which ehh...

@Mist1422 what are your reads on people btw? Has anything jumped out to you?

Anecdotally, this is absolutely the kind of post that a wolf can make about a wolfmate, heh.

i’m having slight mewtini fear because it’s statistically 50% impossible that she’s town again, but also i kind of think if she was a wolf it would completely blindside me. i haven’t seen her as scum maybe ever, and she’s a good player. i have literally no idea what to expect or what i should be looking for. obviously that doesn’t translate into a read of any kind on its own but it’s making me somewhat paranoid and i’m afraid to townlean her even though i kind of want to.

Mewtiniiiii I'll never betray you!! (Unless you're wolf and I have to yeet you and cry 😭)

Wolf mewtini would send me reeling so bad. I'd be so stunlocked!

(I feel like if you want to focus on "getting" "better", you should remember there's always something you could've done better, and try not to blame other people... and if you want to "have" "fun", you should remember that thinking about results is a bottomless pit because there's always something you could've done better, hehe.)

I like MP7's catchup a good amount so far for like fluidity or whatever. I'm probably somewhat seeing what I want to, but I feel like she's displayed more of a sense of openness to feedback than just saying "noted" to people and not actually taking what they say into consideration, or something. (I kind of want to say that this is good enough for today rather than try to develop a read on her more because I feel obligated to read her correctly and that's like, ugh responsibility. ftr, I would not townread her for volume / engagement, or via comparison to her game in Cats.)

I think it is probable that if koko is wolf that he is TMI reading you as town there, but I also have my pre-existing thoughts about you being a wolf.
Would agree, I initially thought that meant Trebek was likely town in a mafia kokorico world because I'd compare eir ~static defense of him to me to, say, eir read on myuma in Cats. I guess partners isn't out of the question, but Trebek has also come across as fairly genuine to me in this real-time just now.

I am hesitant to actually vote kokorico today for certain reasons... I would like to see eir updated thoughts on me/Blu.

unvote Superjolt, thinking.

(I feel like if you want to focus on "getting" "better", you should remember there's always something you could've done better, and try not to blame other people... and if you want to "have" "fun", you should remember that thinking about results is a bottomless pit because there's always something you could've done better, hehe.)

I like MP7's catchup a good amount so far for like fluidity or whatever. I'm probably somewhat seeing what I want to, but I feel like she's displayed more of a sense of openness to feedback than just saying "noted" to people and not actually taking what they say into consideration, or something. (I kind of want to say that this is good enough for today rather than try to develop a read on her more because I feel obligated to read her correctly and that's like, ugh responsibility. ftr, I would not townread her for volume / engagement, or via comparison to her game in Cats.)

I think it is probable that if koko is wolf that he is TMI reading you as town there, but I also have my pre-existing thoughts about you being a wolf.
Would agree, I initially thought that meant Trebek was likely town in a mafia kokorico world because I'd compare eir ~static defense of him to me to, say, eir read on myuma in Cats. I guess partners isn't out of the question, but Trebek has also come across as fairly genuine to me in this real-time just now.

I am hesitant to actually vote kokorico today for certain reasons... I would like to see eir updated thoughts on me/Blu.

unvote Superjolt, thinking.
Wow, what a mood that underlined thing is.

What do you mean by probably somewhat seeing what you want to exactly?

Back
Top Bottom