• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

Hmm, now that he's made a few posts I'm pretty damn sure (let's say 85%) that Keldeo is town. I get that I've only played a couple of games with y'all so it's maybe a little bit early to be thinking about meta, but having had the chance to observe his thought process as scum last game makes me more confident in this. As a wolf I feel he comes across as a little combative, I think because he tries to distance himself from his scumbuddies and then realises he needs to be treating everyone else similarly as well. I'm not getting that sort of vibe from him this time at all.

I'm not as keen as he is on Bluwiikoon though. It's true that he's meming in a similar way to his behaviour in Cats (2019), but back then he sobered up when people actually started talking mafia. In this game we're already making plans but I think he's made, like, one non-joke post so far? And that was proposing an abstention. Idk, just seems a bit odd.

In principle, I like the idea of having a representative vote for us to minimise changes in popularity, but I definitely think we ought to decide on the yeet target with an actual faux-voting system (or by casting real votes and withdrawing them before EoD), so that the representative doesn't have the prerogative to use their subjective interpretation of the "town consensus". On the other hand, that might be pretty difficult to organise and I think Keldeo has a point that the popularity mechanic is probably balanced around normal voting behaviour.

i am posting this to remind myself to post again after i finish watching the celeste stream and napping
If you have a moment at some point, do you think you could have a quick pass over the last few pages and see if you notice any interactions that jump out to you as possibly w/w?

@kokorico

I'm pretty much never yeeting Keldeo on d1 ever, but... I don't share your level of confidence here quite yet. Can you talk to me more about the distancing thing? Thanks!

Hmm, now that he's made a few posts I'm pretty damn sure (let's say 85%) that Keldeo is town. I get that I've only played a couple of games with y'all so it's maybe a little bit early to be thinking about meta, but having had the chance to observe his thought process as scum last game makes me more confident in this. As a wolf I feel he comes across as a little combative, I think because he tries to distance himself from his scumbuddies and then realises he needs to be treating everyone else similarly as well. I'm not getting that sort of vibe from him this time at all.

I'm not as keen as he is on Bluwiikoon though. It's true that he's meming in a similar way to his behaviour in Cats (2019), but back then he sobered up when people actually started talking mafia. In this game we're already making plans but I think he's made, like, one non-joke post so far? And that was proposing an abstention. Idk, just seems a bit odd.

In principle, I like the idea of having a representative vote for us to minimise changes in popularity, but I definitely think we ought to decide on the yeet target with an actual faux-voting system (or by casting real votes and withdrawing them before EoD), so that the representative doesn't have the prerogative to use their subjective interpretation of the "town consensus". On the other hand, that might be pretty difficult to organise and I think Keldeo has a point that the popularity mechanic is probably balanced around normal voting behaviour.

i am posting this to remind myself to post again after i finish watching the celeste stream and napping
If you have a moment at some point, do you think you could have a quick pass over the last few pages and see if you notice any interactions that jump out to you as possibly w/w?

@kokorico

I'm pretty much never yeeting Keldeo on d1 ever, but... I don't share your level of confidence here quite yet. Can you talk to me more about the distancing thing? Thanks!

Oops, disregard.

FWIW, if I had to pick someone other than Keldeo to townlean it would also be Trebek. In my case it's based in no small part on his #109:
the real question is, if town decides to try to yeet someone today, it will be interesting to see how mafia react around the wagons, since they know how it will affect their popularity and we don’t
which is really not something I would expect the mafia to want to bring to our attention, except as some sort of mega-weird gambit centring around a popularity-affecting role, or I guess if they thought it would be super-obvious to us (hahahahaha) and wanted to bring it up first for townie points.

This seems like it will be an important post at some point in the game.

FWIW, if I had to pick someone other than Keldeo to townlean it would also be Trebek. In my case it's based in no small part on his #109:
the real question is, if town decides to try to yeet someone today, it will be interesting to see how mafia react around the wagons, since they know how it will affect their popularity and we don’t
which is really not something I would expect the mafia to want to bring to our attention, except as some sort of mega-weird gambit centring around a popularity-affecting role, or I guess if they thought it would be super-obvious to us (hahahahaha) and wanted to bring it up first for townie points.

what do you mean by this?

At this moment I don't think kokorico and Trebek are both town.

i'm like about to fall asleep tbh so in the event that i actually zonk before 4am for once, @M Plus 7 i'm interested in your superjolt and koko thoughts

i may just be smooth braining rn, but how did you come to this conclusion?

I think it is probable that if koko is wolf that he is TMI reading you as town there, but I also have my pre-existing thoughts about you being a wolf.

I think it is probable that if koko is wolf that he is TMI reading you as town there, but I also have my pre-existing thoughts about you being a wolf.
ok, that makes sense! my smooth brain was that i forgot that you had pre existing thoughts about me :p

ok, that makes sense! my smooth brain was that i forgot that you had pre existing thoughts about me :p
Oh, right, that makes sense. I admittedly could be wrong about you... starting to fade on that opinion.

Back
Top Bottom