• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

Oh, OK, that makes sense, I guess. @Seshas.
In that case, I feel better but at the same time so confuzzled lol.

My thoughts: I swear Sande feels too genuine to be anything but town. Her explanation makes total sense, even though her voting is lolwut but I also understand her reasoning for those votes.

Votecount (#1266):
*crickets*

Mist1422 votes sanderidge [->1] (#1159)
Trebek votes sanderidge [->2] (#1165)
Mist1422 unvotes sanderidge [1->] (#1240)
Trebek unvotes sanderidge [0->] (#1264)

Trebek
I don't feel too good about the wagonomic things and the potential indirect flushing of villagers. If I'm believing Sande, which I am, then that means that Mist is confirmed so one of the SS is faking it and I would 100% trust mewt so, hmm. And people were weary of Trebek before the SS thing, too. Don't follow me blindly though, if there's something I'm not seeing.

Also if either mewtini or sanderidge are mafia then kudos to them heh.

i mean, idk what i can say in defense of the wagonomics other than i thought i liked it, i didnt realize that people inherently saw it as scummy, and i stopped believing as much in it after further talking about jolt?

i feel like even with that info, i can’t help but townread everyone in the club for how they talked about it, so idk how much it changes my PoE?

i mean, idk what i can say in defense of the wagonomics other than i thought i liked it, i didnt realize that people inherently saw it as scummy, and i stopped believing as much in it after further talking about jolt?
to be clear wagonomics aren't inherently scummy, i'm not really sure why you think that's being said? it's the insistence that it warranted a townlean over other players in the PoE to the point of creating a moral conflict that is :')

anyway

The Post That Took All Damn Day To Write Because I Kept Getting Distracted:
so. i think secret club might as well explain/disband since it is definitely compromised lol
The Club was a group of people recognizing some flavorcrumbing/softclaims from the VT rolecard :') growing with uh, varying speed as we caught on to said crumbing over time

i brought the fakeclaim prospect up because it would mean that the club doesn't definitively locktown its members, which i was growing really paranoid of - in particular when talking to trebek who i think has had consistently awkward EoDs despite my early townread on him for d1 talk (as i said earlier, if he weren't locktown from my pov, i'd probably have considered throwing a vote down there). i also initially thought he was the likeliest to be town because he was the first person, by far, to crumb - but paranoia!thought brought me to the possibility that drawing out VTs would help mafia PR hunt, and seeing as no one within the ring has been nightkilled, i'm sort of thinking emoji right now

with my early-tunnel vindicated now that superjolt's flipped red, i think trebek looks ... not great based off of how he's talked about superjolt? throughout yesterDay he hedged on every single person in his PoE - julia, mist, and sande - while refusing to vote for any of those people and being unwilling to even put superjolt in the PoE off of a wagonomics read (despite calling sande/mist towny and not wanting to vote julia), until near the end of the Day at ~1hr before EoD when it became clear that superjolt was going to be the +1 popularity lynch (and after i'd pressed him for extended rationale that he never gave). having said that he was waiting on mist's replies to decide between a mist/jolt vote, he later says:
yeah i was waiting for mist to come back to vote jolt :p
with no further elaboration on what he thought about mist's posts and effectively retconned that he'd been actively opposing putting jolt in the PoE and that he had been holding onto his townlean (only ever admitting that he wasn't townleaning superjolt "as much" in 1067, despite jolt not having towny posting and despite jolt being the single most sus looking player off of the nightkills) while still hedging and not giving concrete thoughts on almost any player in the game. the VT ring dissolution really could incriminate any of us tbh but i think that, in retrospect, trebek has consistently behaved in the most anti-town ways.

trebek

If someone did bus I think it's trebek and I will note that if he was scum with a night action he would lose it by voting me over Jolt

to be clear wagonomics aren't inherently scummy, i'm not really sure why you think that's being said?

i was mostly thinking of this when i said that:
because wagonomics are kind of flimsy and easy wolf rationale tbh.

frankly idk what else to say

i had wagon vibes about jolt, and then we talked about it and i admitted that maybe my vibes were wrong and that i was reconsidering my town lean on them, and then the assumption just kept being that i was clearing them?

and the reason i voted before mist responded was that i wasn’t sure if i would be around for the rest of the EoD and that i had already been vibing with a jolt vote (which idk how else to say it in a way that gets that point across?), but then mist read super genuine to me so i didn’t feel the need to change my vote

idk, it’s just kinda frustrating that there’s this perceived notion of what i was thinking when i’ve said multiple times that that wasn’t the case, so now i don’t really know what i’m supposed to say that i haven’t said before to explain anything

so i guess i just die today honestly. at least we aren’t in MyLo lmao

Prologue: what even is a gunsmith
A gunsmith is a role (usually town-aligned) that can give another player a gun which essentially temporarily turns them into a 1-shot vig (sometimes day, sometimes night, occasionally uninformed but not usually)

sorry 2 interrupt mist
i was mostly thinking of this when i said that:
again - not inherently scummy, that's not what i meant. 'weak' rationale can be a reason that you TR someone! but not a reason to say "i'll put them near my PoE but not in it" and the reason i'm pressing is that there was no indication you were vibing with a jolt vote whatsoever. i'll feel really bad if you're just town but the progression feels inconsistent to me

Once upon a time, there was an Absol. (yes this is relevant.) That Absol had the ability to foretell coming disasters, as all Absol do (though admittedly the detail of this was pretty much creative license on my part OKAY NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS). Unfortunately, this did not protect her from a Tragic Backstory Event that left her both orphaned and mute. 6(maybe 8 idr) years after the TBE, that Absol went off to a school in a tower. Little did she know that tower would be the site of a SeshasGame (cue dramatic music). [This is when I change perspective and start talking OOC]

Basically, 19B was a game hosted by Seshas on ToS. The concept of it was that everyone would roleplay as a different pokemon. Some people (me) got very into it, some people did not. There were a lot of technical problems with the game, most of which seshas would probably blame herself for, even though they weren't really her fault

What this has to do with gunsmith? that was my role in that game ok thanks for listening to me ramble

Back
Top Bottom