• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

This is an interesting situation because if mewtini did vote sande in my defence, the results of today would be a dice roll. Assuming Julia doesn't rise from the void

How much do we like gambling?

Reactions: Ys_
Jokes aside for a moment
@ mewtini are you OK? I don't know you and I may be worrying over the wrong thing but I hope you're not being too hard on yourself...

Votecount (#1369):
Bluwiikoon | 2 | Ysabel (#1337), sanderidge (#1347)
sanderidge | 1 | Bluwiikoon (#1334)

Bluwiikoon votes sanderidge [->1] (#1334)
Ysabel votes Bluwiikoon [->1] (#1337)
sanderidge votes Bluwiikoon [->2] (#1347)

Jokes aside for a moment
@ mewtini are you OK? I don't know you and I may be worrying over the wrong thing but I hope you're not being too hard on yourself...
hey thanks!! :') yeah i'm vibing, i've been really busy today/am now juggling tarot mafia so sorry for my absence tbh

i kind of like. am not sure what to do right now

Ok.
Votecount (#715):
Mr. Ultracool | 4 | Keldeo (#574), Trebek (#584), kokorico (#644), sanderidge (#706)
Superjolt | 4 | Ysabel (#362), M Plus 7 (#570), mewtini (#575), Mist1422 (#724)

Trebek votes mewtini [->1] (#216)
Trebek unvotes mewtini [0->] (#217)
mewtini votes kyeugh [->1] (#219)
mewtini unvotes kyeugh [0->] (#223)
Keldeo votes Superjolt [->1] (#317)
Ysabel votes Superjolt [->2] (#362)
M Plus 7 votes Trebek [->1] (#407)
M Plus 7 votes Trebek -> kokorico [0->1] (#467)
Keldeo unvotes Superjolt [1->] (#517)
M Plus 7 unvotes kokorico [0->] (#532)
M Plus 7 votes Superjolt [->2] (#570)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool [->1] (#574)
mewtini votes Superjolt [->3] (#575)
Trebek votes Mr. Ultracool [->2] (#584)
kokorico votes Mr. Ultracool [->3] (#644)
sanderidge votes Mr. Ultracool [->4] (#706)
Mist1422 votes Superjolt [->4] (#724)

If any errors have been made, PM me and Emmy before 19:15 UTC.
Flip (+rand) will be happening then.
Final Votecount (#1121):
Superjolt | 3 | mewtini (#1017), Ysabel (#1040), Trebek (#1064)
Mist1422 | 2 | kyeugh (#878), sanderidge (#985)
sanderidge | 1 | Mist1422 (#855)

Mist1422 votes sanderidge [->1] (#855)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 [->1] (#878)

mewtini votes kyeugh [->1] (#933)
mewtini unvotes kyeugh [0->] (#949)
Ysabel votes Mist1422 [->2] (#963)
Ysabel unvotes Mist1422 [1->] (#978)
sanderidge votes Mist1422 [->2] (#985)
Trebek votes Trebek [->1] (#990)
Trebek unvotes Trebek [0->] (#992)
mewtini votes Superjolt [->1] (#1017)
Keldeo votes Superjolt [->2] (#1019)
Ysabel votes Superjolt [->3] (#1040)
Trebek votes Superjolt [->4] (#1064)

Keldeo unvotes Superjolt [3->] (#1066)

Flip in ~15 minutes, same deal as last time
glgl
Votecount (#1330):
Trebek | 3 | Ysabel (#1267), mewtini (#1271), sanderidge (#1303)
sanderidge | 1 | Bluwiikoon (#1291)

Mist1422 votes sanderidge [->1] (#1159)
Trebek votes sanderidge [->2] (#1165)
Mist1422 unvotes sanderidge [1->] (#1240)
Trebek unvotes sanderidge [0->] (#1264)

Ysabel votes Trebek [->1] (#1267)
mewtini votes Trebek [->2] (#1271)
Bluwiikoon votes sanderidge [->1] (#1291)
sanderidge votes Trebek [->3] (#1303)
Trebek has died. They were a Snom.

Night 4 Begins. It will end in 24 hours.

N0

D1

Mr. Ultracool has died. They were a Snom.

N1
kokorico has died. E was a Snom.

D2
M Plus 7 has died. She was a Snom.
Superjolt has died. They were a Zorua.

N2
Keldeo has died. They were a Snom.
kyeugh has died. They were a Snom.

D3
Trebek has died. They were a Snom.

Fudge posted early. But note how Blu never voted? And the only time he did, it was for someone who clearly wasn't going to get lynched.

VS Sande who did try to vote every time. And their reason for voting for Mr Ultracool was they didn't remember any post from him (he never did post, so.)
And their reasoning for voting Mist was Mist seeming sus. Which at least other people did, too. And again, if Sande was mafia, I would have thought they would have voted for Mist right after I did, and not when I unvoted. And then they did an ISO of Trebek, noting that a mafia wouldn't just give up.

In this situation, I'm unsure that a mafia would try to make a case against an already established snom train. And meanwhile, Blu just posted a couple of reasons why Sande may be mafia but then never answered Sande's argument or question or my question about it. And Blu never attempted to convince us that Ryan was town, which he could have done.

And Blu proceeded to say 'I trust the SS club' but a couple of posts before that, expressed some (even if slight) hesitation about me. And then, after I questioned him about it, he never replied.

(now I'm glad we have a day that lasts 48 hours ^^')

I mean, he didn't answer my comment about me being cleared.

To be fair I never did ask any questions, but I did make some comments about why I was sure Sande was town.

And Blu never explained why he shot Skylar other than 'whoops, my bad, sorry'

I can try to answer questions! 😄 I guess a big issue is that it's been better for my brain feelings to not be very hands-on about the game, so as a result I've kept sleeping through EoDs and missing the wagons.

Before the nature of the Club came to light I was kind of using my non-voting as bait so that the wolves would think I had a power role and come after me instead of anyone actually useful. >:) But... If they knew I was VT all along, I guess that didn't work very well. This is also why I was specific about only having one bullet in the gun, because they could always think I'm bluffing and that I could vig again the next night.

I had a PoE post on the day before I shot kyeugh with all my projected green clears. I was cross referencing that with the boys history to see whom seemed the most suspicious to me, and kyeugh's non voting stuck out to me, as well as Keldeo's vote on a confirmed green flip. Mist was all but confirmed innocent to me because of their vote on Superjolt (who later flipped red), and then there was Sande who I wanted to leave as a last resort along with Julia because Sande just seems so earnest. I was putting my full trust in the Club clears! 😄 And I felt like putting my weight behind defending Trebek yesterDay would only serve to make both of us look more wolfy. I have a hard time arguing with people, and that's unfortunate. 😔 I've never felt like I'm very convincing at making points

Will uhhhh check more to see if there's more stuff you asked! Tfw mobile keyboard blocks out half the screen LOL

Reactions: Ys_
Oh, all right, I guess that seems fair.
But what do you think about Sande besides PoE?

Back
Top Bottom