• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

See. If I was mafia I would just know what to do and not be in a constant self-doubt my gosh

@Seshas when mylo or lylo happen do popularity changes count the night before? Or just on the day of mylo/lylo?

Unvote

Votecount (#1385):
sanderidge | 2 | Bluwiikoon (#1334), Ysabel (#1384)
Bluwiikoon | 1 | sanderidge (#1347)

Bluwiikoon votes sanderidge [->1] (#1334)
Ysabel votes Bluwiikoon [->1] (#1337)
sanderidge votes Bluwiikoon [->2] (#1347)
Ysabel unvotes Bluwiikoon [1->] (#1382)
Ysabel votes sanderidge [->2] (#1384)

i'm ngl i kind of have just lost motivation/will likely not be posting much of substance throughout the rest of the Day, and would be willing to dayskip if anyone else is

bluwiikoon

Fair enough. But I'll just say this: Sande said they checked you at night and according to popularity things they shouldn't have been able to.

And things Seshas said/implied but that's not here nor there

So eh. I guess a moral tie may be fair.

i'd be down to dayskip! i have also kind of lost motivation - i think my brain is latching onto fire emblem again and doesn't have much leftover bandwidth for, uh, anything else. and i'm looking forward to reading tarot mafia...!

Votecount (#1385):
sanderidge | 2 | Bluwiikoon (#1334), Ysabel* (#1384)
Bluwiikoon | 2 | sanderidge (#1347), mewtini (#1389)

Bluwiikoon votes sanderidge [->1] (#1334)
Ysabel votes Bluwiikoon [->1] (#1337)
sanderidge votes Bluwiikoon [->2] (#1347)
Ysabel unvotes Bluwiikoon [1->] (#1382)
Ysabel votes sanderidge [->2] (#1384)
mewtini votes Bluwiikoon [->2] (#1389)
Dayskips must be bolded in order to count.

Want to know something funny? I don't think I've ever been killed or lynched early in the games I've played

Back
Top Bottom