• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

If only popularity existed on the final day!

However, I still would have gotten pocketed by mewtini...

I'M STILL REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF EXCEPT FOR THE ONE MISTAKE WHERE I FORGOT POPULARITY STOPS ACTIONS AT -2
i'd been at or below -2 for most of the game so i'd been lying without need to think about that and then the LAST day i messed it up
it was really fun though :D

So derp question but the mafia chat is always open then?! I assumed it wasn't.
classic
Haha ^^'
But why do you think you're a naive cop?
So do you think one of your checks was wrong?
🙌
I could have been onto something yeah, but the tone omg.
Also if either mewtini or sanderidge are mafia then kudos to them heh.

alksjlkdjlkfjLKAJLKFJKLJKJSLD
Yes
If Mafia didn't buff Ysabel's popularity, Sande would have been yeeted instead
oof
You should have killed me when you had the chance, and you shouldn't have wasted that bullet on Skylar.

what is going on
If she's fishing for reactions, that implies she thinks there's an active wolf outside {sanderidge, Julia}, which is hopeful!
Nope. I'm just a doofus who jumps to conclusions

Bluwiikoon is given gun as compensation for Julia not submitting any actions.
Bluwiikoon kills Kyeugh (gets +2 popularity)
Send me into space, my dearest kyeugh

I am ready
TLb8z0F.jpg

fr though it's ok, honestly it means i was pretty close to winning, i just didn't think the dying part would happen overnight :'D

ok! short wall time!

this game was super fun, ty emmy/seshas for running it, i hope it was at least enjoyable for y'all to watch me flail in scumchat :D i found out that ... i have a really guilty conscience and that i hate wolfing/felt so bad about worming my way into towncore with a bad rolecard lol. but mad props to sande for keeping me sane through all that (ps their strategizing ... it knows no bounds. seriously. and their pocketing skills,)

blu is the fucking GOAT, i was so stunned by his growth between cats and this game and his intuition was clearly on point wrt sande. seriously what a king. also gg to skylar for paranoia reading me correctly

also while i am sorry to everyone, i am especially sorry to ysabel tbh. when you asked me "are you doing ok?" post-trebek flip, my heart sank ;_____;. i am really glad you finally made your way into a tcod game, i hope we play together again soon!!! hopefully not as w/v tbh.

obligatory F for mp7, who i was so excited to see in 100% action at last, and i'm sorry to king keldeo for killing him on his birthday :'D

tl;dr love you all xoxo

blu you were like. actually on fire. i'm kind of scared to see you as mafia now, i thought you were great in cats too obviously but i was fr blown away here. i felt so bad betraying my king :'D

Back
Top Bottom