• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

something mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: something mafia [day 2]

Ohhh yeah, I forgot. After I even pointed it out in the other thread, herp. (seriously what is with the alien hate :()

Iunno. Lucky docs? [tirade of all other possibilities that gets brought up every time in this situation]? /shrug.

Does anyone else think 'is there at least one mafia faction?' might be a good question for an oracle to ask?

Well, the innocent win condition is "you win when all Mafia are dead" so there would have to be at least one faction, wouldn't there? Although that does not necessarily mean that there is a Mafia-aligned killing role, I guess.

I was going to say GMs can mess with win conditions all they like, but I suppose the role PM is fairly unambiguous. Shame. Still, as you say, there might not be any killing roles...

Well, unless any doctors are willing to speak up (or, you know, anyone else who might have a clue what's going on), I think it would be a good idea to abstain again - I reckon three no-deaths in a row is evidence of something extremely odd, and if we do lose someone, well, we probably would have anyway.

I'll go ahead and abstain, if only to get a tie for the other vote. (Not that I wouldn't mind going after Green, either, but ... ... I don't have a but.)

Agree with the above. Sorry for not contributing more, but I'll keep an eye out.

Abstain.

this game is boring... But If it almost ends happily ever after, some jerk will ruin it.

Bump because somebody's post got temporarily swallowed by the forum gods.

Remember how yesterday I was all "GIVE US ALL LIFE" and shit like that?

Well, screw that, I think we just have a freaking inactive mafia that isn't sending in night actions. Which means inactive lynch might actually hit them. It's probably too late now, but someone else suggested Excavalier so I say we role with it.

As I always say, a lynch is better than no lynch (exception made for aliens), so sure, Excavalier.

Guys. Seriously. What are the odds that not only can the mafia choose to forego a kill, but all the mafia are inactive?

As I always say, a lynch is better than no lynch (exception made for aliens), so sure, Excavalier.

No it's not. :( There are more innocents than mafia, therefore, a lynch is more likely to hit an innocent.

We've been pretty lucky so far, so, I say abstain.

No it's not. :( There are more innocents than mafia, therefore, a lynch is more likely to hit an innocent.

We've been pretty lucky so far, so, I say abstain.

We haven't been "pretty lucky". We need lynches to win.
Vote: Excavalier

I can't fully understand this thread due to my boyfriend's weird learn japanese extension, but I'm happy to bandwagon with Excavalier

Abstaining is working with us now, but it's not going to work forever and soon enough the mafia's going to start killing. I think we should lynch Excavalier for now.

Abstaining is for losers and opaltiger. >:( Besides, Excavalier is rarely active in any of his games, so lynching him, even if he's innocent, is hardly a big loss.

Back
Top Bottom