• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I think I completely filled up that thingy... I'm pretty sure that you can't place a colony on a plantet unless that all the rows on the biosphere thing are filled.

On a line, anyway. One colony per T-Score. Unless you conquer a home world. *Smirk*

I've gotten 8 colonies on a planet I conquered. It gets me 80 red spice every 5 minutes, about. Yeah, it's red spice, but when you have that much. *Shrugs*

Basically. The highest I've found for it is approximately 16K for one.

Whereas, with purple spice, I've found 100K for one. :D

Right now, my space stage planet is awesome. I'm thinking about deleting it, though, since it's at war with the Grox and I keep dying.

I like Tribal Stage best because it requires strategy. I just advanced to Civilization stage, and named my city hall after one of my favorite villagers, Caradence, the female fisherman :D

The Tribal Stage is fun. I had to totally kill two tribes because they genetically disliked me or something.

Ah well, we used their skulls as stew bowls and flossed with their tendons and used their bones as toothpicks afterwards!

ARGH GROX :[ Killing them is taking forever. Has anyone else defeated them? I haven't actually played the main game for a long time 'cause they're driving me insane.

Just a suggestion - maybe people could restate their Sporepedia usernames and a list of them could be made on the first post?

My username is WendigoXwire. I only have nine or something creatures uploaded though, I'm never satisfied so I always make a million edits before I ever upload them.

ARGH GROX :[ Killing them is taking forever. Has anyone else defeated them? I haven't actually played the main game for a long time 'cause they're driving me insane.

Just a suggestion - maybe people could restate their Sporepedia usernames and a list of them could be made on the first post?

My username is WendigoXwire. I only have nine or something creatures uploaded though, I'm never satisfied so I always make a million edits before I ever upload them.

It's, as of right now, impossible to wipe out the Grox. Even with interstellar drive 5, there are some planets you can't reach. EA is working on that.

I'll get the usernames on as soon as possible. I need to check, but I think mine's Erindor_Striker

It's, as of right now, impossible to wipe out the Grox. Even with interstellar drive 5, there are some planets you can't reach. EA is working on that.

I'll get the usernames on as soon as possible. I need to check, but I think mine's Erindor_Striker

I heard they already made a thing about that, and that it was finished already o_O

Is there any way I can get by the Grox without letting them attack me? Every time I pass them I go to war with them, and that's how Isaribi got deleted :x

Is there any way I can get by the Grox without letting them attack me? Every time I pass them I go to war with them, and that's how Isaribi got deleted :x

Well, there is the option of allying with them. You'd want to avoid doing anything that might piss them off beforehand (e.g. shooting their ships or letting your auto-blaster or anyone in your fleet do it, though I think I might have heard of people still managing to ally the Grox after getting a "Destroying our spaceships" penalty with them--I think as long as you avoid getting your relationship with them in the red zone, you might have a chance) if you were aiming to ally them, though. You'd also probably want to make sure that all the other empires around any of your planets that you care about are either dead or like you so much that they won't be bothered enough by your allying the Grox to declare war on you.

Speaking of the Grox, there is an official mod that has been released to address the unreachable Grox worlds problem. It can be found somewhere on this page.

Mine is SikeSaner.

Back
Top Bottom