• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Palace

What's so special about using the forms anyway? :/ *sigh*

Splices:
Pokémon 1-Pichu (the base)
Pokémon 2-Articuno

Arcuchu.png

SO CUTE!

Ugh.

You're Avatar is a Pokeball. Not a Pokemon.

Your pokesona is basically a pokemon that represents you. You can add on special things to it to make it truly your own. These are very common among pokemon fans most people have them and don't even realize it! For example my pokesona is a mew but not just any mew, I'm a light blue mew with silver angel wings, a silver star on my forehead, and a silver star on my chest, and a purple bow on my tail.

Does that help at all?

It doesn't matter where it is. You can still have a Pokesona, even if you don't show it anywhere ;)

Thanks for the Dusclops! It looks great!

NOTE-I've been told my sprites were really good, especially the Pichu in my avvie through PM. So I'll work double hard now!

I like a lot of your sprites, especially the Bayleef/Feraligatr on the front page.

I'd like to see one of these:

Pokémon 1- Gardevoir
Pokémon 2- Smeargle
Transparent?- No

Thanks, ahead of time!

Trainer cards
Name- Jdrawer
Pokémon- Golem, Charizard, Dugtrio
D/P or Platinum?- your choice, hey, both could work
Pic to use- Hellfire (google image it) i suggest typing 'fire', second pic

Hello, fellow-glasses-haver! I must say, your spriting has improved, along with your manners! I'd like to request:

Pokémon 1: Raichu (female, Platinum)
Pokémon 2: Gardevior (shiny, Platinum)
Transparent?: Yes

Back
Top Bottom