• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

Zora:

You wander past the Numel, and find another lava pool to look into. After a while, something taps you on the shoulder; a female Magmar. Catch her or go on? (Continues: 3)

blazheirio889

You wander around the pits under the watchful eye of your Arcanine, and soon find yourself at the edge of a huge crater. Magma bubbles at the bottom, and something...large is moving around in it. You squint at it for a while, then finally get a good look; a female Magmortar! Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

(oooooh, Blazhy hit the jackpot! rolled a 1, she did.)

blazheirio889:

You creep away from the crater quietly, and promptly trip over something and fall on your face. The thing to tripped over wails loudly, and you sit up and spin around to see a tiny female Cyndaquil sniffling up at you. Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 3)

blazheirio889:

You enter again, and poke around a large rock for a few moments, before spotting a Silver Gear wedged under another rock nearby. You could probably pry it out from under there and take it. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Zora:

You start to kick small rocks around as you explore this time, and you eventually kick something larger, and more square than a rock; a Magmarizer! take it or go on? (Continues: 4)

Uh, wait. If I take it, then do I have to exit and pay another $3? I'm a bit confused about how the items work.

I'll take it regardless, though.

blazheirio889:

You carefuly step around a pit of lava, your Arcanine trailing close behind, when a dull brassy shine catches your eye; a Brass Gear. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 4)

moon-panther:

You soldier on, and soon spot something blue moving up ahead. You move closer and find...the same female Poliwag from before! catch her, or go on? (Continues: 1)

Grass King:

You sneak past the Magby, and almost bump smack into a female Magmar. Guess it's her older sister? Catch her or go on? (Continues: 1)

Verne:

You wander around the boiling hot area for a while, your Ponyta stopping sometimes to sniff things, but otherwise keeping a steady pace at your side. Soon, you hear a sound and turn around, and find a female Monferno staring at you, astounded by your manliness. Catch her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Dr Frank:

After exploring for a few minutes, you take a break and throw rocks into a vent. Soon, however, a male Magby wanders into view, looking sort of lost. Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Ruffledfeathers:

Continuing your search, you poke around behind rocks, in holes, and under ledges, but come up with a big fat Nothing. Keep looking? (Continues: 3)

BlueMoony:

The hike is nice up the path, and it's nice and warm. But rather suddenly, something bursts out from the ground and tried to bite your knees; a male Larvitar. Catch him, or go on? (Continues: 4)

blazheirio889:

You creep around the pits again, and this time a soft glow catches your eye from a darker part of the area. As you move closer, you find a Fire Stone. Take it, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Back
Top Bottom