• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

It sucks out my dreams and I die of sorrow.

I drop my Wacom Graphire tablet

I am so devastated by Spunky's death, I shatter the Pokeball and use a piece to slit my throat D:

I drop a stylus

It drops (somehow) into my open mouth and I start to suffocate, turning blue... Someone comes and performs the Heimlich maneuver on me (you gotta love First Aid training) saving me, unfortunately it flies into my saviour's now, for some reason, open mouth and they choke! I turn to return the favour by performing the Heimlich maneuver on him, but a ditzy Nekogirl barrels me over as she is running for the bus! We fall in a heap and find each other's gaze! It's litterally love at first sight, so we're quite preoccupied, so much so we didn't notice we'd rolled into the road and the bus she was running for squashes us...

I drop my Ugg Boots! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I fancy bacon tonight anyway, but the Jackal on Inu's game jus laughed at my not wanting pork CHOP tonight, so the Gruntiest of Unggoy chases after me with a ridiculously tiny wooden spoon (not OF DOOM, that only works if it's mine)! I kill him with a slice of bread (don't ask how, it's too complicated)! Unfortunately a Lekgolo pair were standing right behind me when I killed the Grunt, and so the Hunters pound me into sawdust with their HUUUUUUUGE shield arms!

I drop a slice of bread!

(If you don't know what I was talking about, play Halo sometime!)

It comes alive and chases me to the sea. I jump in, turn into a mermaid, and swim off. Of course, then I see a drowning Mystic. Panic causes me to shift back into a human. Unfortunately, I'm pretty far underwater, so.

I drop a pearl.

I die from seeing Lux's elivl Nyan Cat Waffle with Skulls.

I drop an RP form.

Back
Top Bottom