• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

It comes alive and chases me to the sea. I jump in, turn into a mermaid, and swim off. Of course, then I see a drowning Mystic. Panic causes me to shift back into a human. Unfortunately, I'm pretty far underwater, so.

I drop a pearl.

o.0

I die from a brain hemorrhage. I was headdesking so much, trying to figure out what that means.

I drop my Maplestory character.

I get into a very heated debate with them for no apparent reason (probably about pencils, I don't know...) until I get angry and storm off only to be hit by the same bus that killed me and the neko before! I really should watch where I'm going... I'm not setting a good example, am I?

I drop the bad example I keep setting!

I die because the bad example you were setting was getting run over by a bus.
So I got run over.

I drop a bottle of lotion.

She uses mage powers to make me fall off the edge of the world.
I drop a Kidney.

You posted at the same time....
The kidney puts on the sunglasses, gets popular at a local highschool, then gets his own sitcom, and i die 67 years later of natural causes.
I drop a knife.
Be origianal.

I throw the knife away, so I wont die... the knife hits the celling and and the celling smashes me and kills me.

I drop my computer

Grabs key, clicks it, clicks alt key too, dies. Hit Alf+F4 for 10000 dollars.

I drop my bike

The bike randomly teleports right before it lands on me but teleports back and kills me with bike power three days later.
I drop a cd with a song i wrote on it.

It keeps using that Double Hit move that makes it evolve on me for setting a bad example to everyone on TCoD! It actually beats me to death...

I drop the unusually unelaborate (if that is a word) death of mine!

It keeps using that Double Hit move that makes it evolve on me for setting a bad example to everyone on TCoD! It actually beats me to death...

I drop the unusually unelaborate (if that is a word) death of mine!

((It is a word, I think))

Your death haunts me so much that I run to the Cafe of Doom, only to be confronted by Espeon who tells me "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS, YOU SCEMING YOUNG SQUIRT!" I get banned and I'm so sad, I commit suicide.

I drop Espeon's jewel.

Espeon is so mad that she kills you with a Pyschic.

I drop Spunky the raichu.
(be original)

Spunky mistakes me for an evil NINJA-WIELDING PIRATE! She chases me all over TCoD and over to TQftL, where I am eaten alive by Polaryu!

I drop, uh, uh, uh, blood! Yes, blood. I drop blood.

Back
Top Bottom