• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I drink said Diet Coke, only to realized that I've betrayed my fellow Pepsi lovers. I hang myself in shame.

I drop a tidal wave.

I get crushed by said tidal wave while wondering how you got that in your pocket in the first place.

I drop my ship, named the SS B0at. (yes that is how its spelled)

I set sail across the Pacific Ocean, only get have the ship destroyed and get eaten by killer manta rays.

I drop the wreckage of the ship.

I pick it up and hypnotize myself into drinking water laced with arsenic.

I drop jellyfish!

The jellyfish electrocutes an angry male stripper, who goes a rampage and just happens to kill me via strangling me with its tentacles.

I drop a pig.

I hug it until it gores me, since I envision all pigs as really mean wild boars.

I drop Kim Possible.

I give the shoe to a shoeless man, who pays me back with cocaine. The cops find out and arrest me, and I get shanked in prison.

I drop dirt.

A man named Scrimgin Hogins tosses the dirt in my eyes. I am blinded and stumble my way off a cliff. Death ensues.

I drop a cord and a bucket of grapes.

Mario runs into the mushroom and gains the ability to shoot fire balls. I rejoice because that is so damn fun and makes the game easier. Just then, however, when he jumps, he falls into a hole. I am so frustrated by this that I toss myself out a five story window due to it being so tragic.

I drop Harry Potter.

The weight of gravity drops a flying fat astronaut in space named Wilbur who in turn drops atop me and death occurs.

I drop grape juice.

Back
Top Bottom