• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

where's that Shedinja with the "lol no" sign again?

YOU RANG?

lolnobigsh2.png

Also, thank you Vladimir Putin's LJ for complimenting me.

Kai said:
Vladimir Putin's LJ said:
He tilted the screen.
He tilted the screen!
Do you not see! You, Kai, surskitty Minkow, all of you! Can you not see we are in the presence of a God amongst men?! None of you can even dream of comparing to The Great Kidpixkid. Be glad if he even ever asks you to polish his boots with you tongue, scum.

That joke was sooo 7 minutes again get with the times.

What has become of the world if people can't see sarcasm. Just no. Learn, everyone, off of his mistakes. NEVER IGNORE SARCASM OR TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Speaking of which, okay, I missed that post. The "Minkow is a Vaporeon" one. Uh, uh. Does anyone see me as a Vaporeon other than him?

Okay now the two words.

DO ME.

Last edited:
Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 3
Mew - 2
Eevee - 2
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1
Drifloon - 1

I've always seen Tory as a Suicune. Not just because of the avvie, she just always was and will be a Suicune in my eyes.

What about me?

Kai : Golbat
Flora & Ashes : Bellossom
Darkarmour: You are a Yamna, because you suck.
S.K : Smoochum
Objection: Sandshrew
Die : Oddish

Darksong: Glaceon?

YES xD I love Glaceon, even before I read this.

Minkow: Goldeen. Your name sounds like "minnow."

The Darksmith Legacy: His name reminds me of Darkrai.

Kai: Either Umbreon or Smeargle, both of which were mentioned.

Raichao: One of the Pichu evolutions...

kidpixkid (I know banned but I had this in my mind): Probably Spearow or Bagon. Insists on being powerful but needs to be more mature first. xD

And my sister Cryptica: Sometimes a Ninjask (yay for scientific bug names xD)

And I always see myself as a Lopunny, or maybe a Dragonite. Oh, and Nidoran F or its evolutions work too.

^ And of course that gets Kokoro no Tamago stuck in my head. ^^

Darksong: Hm...something adorable...Pichu?

Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 3
Mew - 2
Eevee - 2
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1
Drifloon - 1
Ditto - 1

I am teh BIRTHDAYCAKEMON!

Flora and Ashes = Cherrim. Is usually cheerful but is sometimes down.

I'm cute? *blushes, if she could*

I also forgot one.

DarkArmour: I imagine you as a Scizor. Coolness and with armor :)

Yay. People actually think of me as cool?! 0_o

Scizor is good though, so is Glalie.

Back
Top Bottom