• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros 4

Also, apparently, a Blue Shell has spotted subtly standing there in one of the stage presentations. That wasn't a Mario Kart stage.

We are all DOOMED

new Final Destination. the background just screams an attack from Tales of Destiny 2's secret boss called Last Vanisher, and the platform itself with a decidedly Soulcalibur aesthetic to it. they've even confirmed a Galaga assist trophy, so it's pretty obvs Namco's been working on some cool easter eggs

10169337_561065550658194_1891129309252890157_n.jpg

Assist trophies! I really like that Midna is one now. She might not be playable but at least she's in the game!

I think Greninja is a good choice to be in the game. I can't really think of a better Pokémon to include. It's new so it's good marketing by Nintendo but also its being a ninja lends itself to obvious animations etc.

I have not actually been this hyped for a game before! It basically looks pretty awesome.

I bet that blue shell is a Spiny shell. This one usually hit anything in it's path until the 1st place player was hit in Mario Kart. This time it will hit whoever has the highest % on their damage meter. If this is indeed how the shell works we are all DOOMED FOR DESIRE XD.:)

I bet that blue shell is a Spiny shell. This one usually hit anything in it's path until the 1st place player was hit in Mario Kart. This time it will hit whoever has the highest % on their damage meter. If this is indeed how the shell works we are all DOOMED FOR DESIRE XD.:)

Nah, that'd be too unfair. It's probably whoever has the lowest damage counter, since that means they're currently "winning"

Maybe it'll go for whoever has the most points, or in stock matches it'd go for whoever has the most lives.

The question is what would happen if the player in first place threw it. Because in Mario Kart, you do that and then it immediately explodes on you.

The question is what would happen if the player in first place threw it. Because in Mario Kart, you do that and then it immediately explodes on you.
Really? Which game? I was pretty sure it went to the person behind you... Maybe not.

And Greninja is looking just really awesome, I can't wait.

If they did the lowest damage that would not work because it would not do a a lot of damage. The Spiny Shell was designed to do the most damage possible. Not only knock you into oblivion but also land you in last place XD.:)

I've been keeping this game in the back of my mind but with the direct I got right on the hype train and everything so far looks amazing. Greninja was definitely a surprise. Also, a reddit user apparently went frame by frame and made a list of all the Pokeball Pokemon in the trailer. One interesting addition was altered form giratina .

Also, the final destination mode for stages in multiplayer seems amazing! And I really like the animal crossing villager's moveset. And based on the songs in the direct (especially that rock remix of the ballad of the goddess), the music for the game has me really excited, too.

If they did the lowest damage that would not work because it would not do a a lot of damage. The Spiny Shell was designed to do the most damage possible. Not only knock you into oblivion but also land you in last place XD.:)

it wouldn't do much damage per se, but it could rack up enough damage to allow a single smash attack to knock the character out

Uh, guys.

fLSCN5e.jpg

Look at the room Greninja is in. Does that look like Dianna's chamber to you at all?

There will be a "Final Destination Mode" for other courses where it is just a flat layout, similar to Final Destination.
Oh! So for every universe, there's a Final Destination? And there's a gamemode called Final Destination where you simultaneously fight all the characters from a universe or something?

Oh! So for every universe, there's a Final Destination? And there's a gamemode called Final Destination where you simultaneously fight all the characters from a universe or something?

From what I understand it's a "no items, Final Destination only" mode, but the background and music can be from different franchises. I don't think there's a restriction on what characters you can play.

Except that you're only allowed to play as Fox

I think that screenshot's from a stage that's based off of the kalos Pokemon league. (just using a serebii update as a source, but I saw a stage that looked similar to malva's chamber, so it seems plausible.)

Back
Top Bottom