• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Super Smash Bros.: The Outsiders (working title)

Name: Kate
Personality: Where she comes from, Kate was considered the rule-breaker; always getting into trouble for breaking things, getting into arguments with other kids, etc. But in comparison with the fighters from this world, she is completely innocent and incapable of harming anyone. She likes wandering around aimlessly and talking to random fighters, asking them about things completely unrelated to anything. Still, she is nervous around them, especially when she's alone, and easily frightened by a lot of things.
Bio: (The Children are from the real world, right? I just want to check before writing this.. ^^;)
Appearance: Kate is tall for her age. For a nine-year old, that isn't saying too much. She has very bright red hair that reaches a little past her shoulders, and light blue eyes. She has small, silver-framed glasses and really can't see at all without them. Kate wears long black pants, sneakers, and a bright-yellow hoodie that is way too big for her.
Affiliation: Support, obviously. With a partner.
Motive(s): Simple. She wants to be safe from Master Hand until she and all the humans can get back home.
Partner: Anyone who wants to.. >>
Other:
Accepted, and partnered with Klonoa unless you should object. And yeah, the children are from the real world.
predictability time

Name: Mecha Sonic
Series: Sonic
Affiliation: Villains
Motive(s): Mecha Sonic despises humans and all things dealing with humans. He doesn't care what these children are doing, because as far as he's concerned, they're something that must be dealt with swiftly, and in the most brutal way possible
Partner:
Other: I might put him on joint missions with Dimentio, just to test the robot's patience
predictability is ftw Accepted.

Okay. I didn't want to mess up.

I edited my form, so, Klonoa is Kate's partner. Honestly, that guy is adorable!! ^^
SOME MORE EDITS WOOHOO I'M ON A ROLL: Okay, bio added.

Last edited:
Okay. I didn't want to mess up.

I edited my form, so, Klonoa is Kate's partner. Honestly, that guy is adorable!! ^^

QFT

I added that to my form, although something that have haunted me for a long time is that I don't know a lot of things Klonoa can do except the usual "Grab enemy with ring and throw them" Which he only can do when Huepow or a priestess from Lunatea powers the ring, but I should be able to find out something.

Just an FYI, but we'll start once I post my second character form which will be once Dragon finishes her reserved form.

Soooo going to regret this later.

Name: Blade Knight
Series: Kirby
Species: Blade Knight
Personality: Timid, shy, and jittery, Blade Knight isn't very characteristic of a knight. Though he has somewhat low self-esteem, he isn't actually depressed, or at least, it doesn't show. He is actually very jolly and social and loves to make friends, often feeling the need to cling to people. Consequently, he isn't very fond of the constant fighting that takes place, and tries his best to avoid it.
Appearance: Like any Blade Knight with the green armor coloration.
Affiliation: Support
Motive(s): Blade Knight has always wanted to stop all the fighting, or at least control it, but he never felt that he could until now. That, and he simply adores the children.
Other: No actual relation to Meta Knight, in case anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
Name: Storm
Series: DIGIMON
Species: Halsemon>Silphymon>Valkyrimon
Personality:
Appearance: A slightly faded Halsemon/Silphymon/Valkyrimon
Affiliation: Support with partner
Motive(s):
Partner:
Other: Fuck common sense, and bring on the bricks >:3

Name:
Valkyrie
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Motive(s):
Partner:
Other:

Bring on the bricks. >:3 Anyone who wants to partner, otherwise I'm with myself.

*hurls bricks at Dragon* Come on everybody, join me! :D

Prob'ly a good thing Evoli partnered first. I don't know what Valkyrie is like yet considering the half-complete form, so I wouldn't know if she would be likely to partner with Blade Knight.

Speaking of which... *waves hand in air wildly* Partner pl0x or I ditch him for a human! D: We'll start once either happens (If the latter, we'll need a partner for the new character. Which might be Meta Knight if I decide to convert him).

Name: Storm
Series: DIGIMON
Species: Halsemon>Silphymon>Valkyrimon
Personality: Very cheerful, but destructive. She is subject to switch sides in the middle of a fight, and almost never gets angry. Storm would laugh at a funeral.
Appearance: A slightly faded Halsemon/Silphymon/Valkyrimon
Affiliation: Neutral
Motive(s): Storm will side with whoever benefits her the most, though she does slightly lean towards supporting the kids.
Partner: No
Other: Fuck common sense, and bring on the bricks >:3

Name:
Valkyrie
Personality: Valkyrie is rather gullible, trusting whoever gets to her first. She acts on the spot, not really considering things or thinking them through, which usually leads to stupid or just bad decisions. She often doesn't put any effort into things, or runs on to the next thing on her non-existent list of things to do. Valkyrie likes to seem busy, while she's usually not.
Bio: Valkyrie's led a rather boring life, with the usual 'go to school and do nothing' day. She doesn't have many friends, and is usually in her room playing video games of some sort, and while playing Brawl, she was sucked in.
Appearance: *copy-pastes from another RP* Valkyrie is Southeast Asian. Her hair is a bit short, but she doesn't care. If it gets in her eyes she'll chop it off with the kitchen scissors. Valkyrie usually wears a black shirt with a white fractal design on it, grey pants, and plain green running shoes. Hey, Exo
Motive(s): Valkyrie wants some excitement, and now she has it.
Partner: Link (Evoli)
Other:
Both accepted, though with the bio I take it the getting "sucked in" while playing Brawl is a coincidence, considering that's not how it happens. (Hell, I didn't even intend for SSB to exist in either world, just the games it's made of, but whatever. You can fix it or not fix it.)

I'm going to hold off on the partner for Blade Knight and amend my form accordingly, and then we can start.

Name: Mother Brain
Series: Metroid
Motive(s): All part of the plan
Partner: One might say the entirety of the Space Pirate army
Other: Being, well, a brain in a big jar, Mother Brain is immobile. She instead gives out orders, which are carried out by...

Name: Ridley
Affiliation: Space Pirates
Motive(s): Personal gain
Partner: Mother Brain in a sense
Other: It's the original Ridley, bitches. Also he obviously has all the memories of the other Ridleys, including his numerous defeats

Motive(s): All part of the plan
Partner: One might say the entirety of the Space Pirate army
Other: Being, well, a brain in a big jar, Mother Brain is immobile. She instead gives out orders, which are carried out by...

Motive(s): Personal gain
Partner: Mother Brain in a sense
Other: It's the original Ridley, bitches. Also he obviously has all the memories of the other Ridleys, including his numerous defeats
Partners are only for humans, both motives are extremely vague, and considering what you said about Mother Brain, I hardly think that's a practical choice of character.

@Dragon: Then there is something seriously wrong with her Then you should make that more apparent.

Since when have villains needed elaborate motives to be dicks

View Post
Motive(s): Mother Brain's goal is complete and utter Space Pirate supremecy in the world. The arrival of the new bioforms is not in any means percievable as a threat to pirates as a whole, but the Brain knows that if the pirates assist in the complete and utter decimation of these creatures will earn the Master Hand's trust, then it is all for the better...
Other: Being, well, a brain in a big jar, Mother Brain is immobile. Being an organic supercomputer, however, she has access to incredable stores of information and is capable of tactical thinking in incredable degrees. The Mother Brain hands out orders to her subordinates, and they make sure that they are carried out... For they know their lives are on the line if they fail.

Motive(s): While being a member of Space Pirate High Command, Ridley has sway over the Space Pirate army, second only to the mighty Mother Brain. To her though, Ridley is just yet another pawn, and his complete obedience to her fails to sway that opinion...

Aside from his duty, Ridley participates for the pure joy of bloodshed. If he is to ever meet Samus Aran in the field of duty, well... That would just be icing on the cake.

Since when have villains needed elaborate motives to be dicks

View Post
Motive(s): Mother Brain's goal is complete and utter Space Pirate supremecy in the world. The arrival of the new bioforms is not in any means percievable as a threat to pirates as a whole, but the Brain knows that if the pirates assist in the complete and utter decimation of these creatures will earn the Master Hand's trust, then it is all for the better...
Other: Being, well, a brain in a big jar, Mother Brain is immobile. Being an organic supercomputer, however, she has access to incredable stores of information and is capable of tactical thinking in incredable degrees. The Mother Brain hands out orders to her subordinates, and they make sure that they are carried out... For they know their lives are on the line if they fail.

Motive(s): While being a member of Space Pirate High Command, Ridley has sway over the Space Pirate army, second only to the mighty Mother Brain. To her though, Ridley is just yet another pawn, and his complete obedience to her fails to sway that opinion...

Aside from his duty, Ridley participates for the pure joy of bloodshed. If he is to ever meet Samus Aran in the field of duty, well... That would just be icing on the cake.

Fine, accepted. We're about to start, just wait for me to post again.

((Starting now. However, there is one important thing: I've gotten rid of the partner system, meaning Partnered and Support w/o Partner have been combined as just Support, and Partner is no longer on the forms (along with Affiliation being gone from Human forms). There is still a kind of-sort of partner system in place, but it isn't a set thing - basically whoever happens to be together at the same time. Everyone should amend their form to reflect this (oh, and sorry for the trouble).))

It was nighttime inside the forest, and everything was near pitch-black. Everything except a pair of glowing, yellow eyes, which seemed to poke out of the darkness. The body they were attached to crept forward towards a tree and climbed onto a low branch, swinging and then hanging off of the branch upside-down by its feet. Closing its eyes, the eerie yellow light went out.

One of them should come by soon... thought Meta Knight, still hanging. I hope they haven't encountered an enemy...

---

Blade Knight shivered. It was cold, and the wind was blowing hard. Worst of all, he had no idea where he was. The plains seemed to stretch on forever, and everything looked the same. "Can anyone hear me?" he called out.

"Why have you called me here?"

The blue robot stared at the black and purple-clad clown that floated about joyously. "That, my robot friend, is a question that plagues everything from common man to red-garbed hero. I would know, I once sent such a hero to the Underwhere. It was all part of my master plan, you se-"

Mecha Sonic jetted forward with blinding speed and grabbed the clown. "I'll ask you nicely: Why did you call me here?"

The clown looked into Mecha Sonic's crimson eye for several moments, and then laughed. "Nicely? Your manners are revolting, like that of an obese slug at a dinner party."

He teleported free of Mecha's grip. "I'll humor you, though. I called you here because of our little situation with the outsiders."

Mecha looked sharply at Dimentio, "Those inferior biologicals who defile our world? You should have mentioned that the moment you called me."

"I would have, but then I thought, 'It'll be more fun to hide my reasons from him until he arrives, like a guessing game with fabulous prizes' And thus, I decided to hide it from you until you came here." Dimentio seemed perfectly oblivious to the fact that both of Mecha Sonic's weapons were pointed straight at him.

Back
Top Bottom