• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Supernatural Mafia II [N-2]

Re: Supernatural Mafia II [D-1]

Personally, I think Aesthalan either: A: Worded it wrong, or B: Is Misunderstood. Or C: Mafia.

If they do turn out to be innocent, it was most likely a stupid move on their part. And if our cop does happen to die tonite, I suggest we go ahead and continue what we started today, i,e: lynch Aesthalan.

Re: Supernatural Mafia II [D-1]

If the mafia does target Phantom because she's the cop, that's easily just a mafia method to redirect suspicion at me. Oh, and I'd go with a little of A and B. For final clarification: counter claiming is when someone claims their role after someone else already claimed to be that role. It's to keep the mafia from faking being a cop, or doc, or whatever. It is not a method usually used by the mafia because it would only route out one of their own fakers.

eg: Mafia Person claims to be the doctor to direct suspicion away from them. Real Doctor claims to be doctor so that everyone knows Mafia Person is lying. The people must then choose who to believe. If no one counter claims, you can assume you have the real deal.

Hope that helps.

Re: Supernatural Mafia II [D-2]

Ok, can I request longer day/night phases? I can't get on the internet every day, and I missed putting in my night action.

Usually it's 48 hours, not 24 hours. It accommodates for people who don't get on the internet every day.

So, um, looks like neither Phantom nor Aethelstan are dead. It doesn't necessarily imply that they are mafia or not, but just putting that out there. I guess it could....?

If the time frame is a issue, I'm sure it can be extended a bit.

Well, it's possible that it was also a lucky healer. Or something. But that is sort of suspicious.

Maybe not lucky. Phantom did claim cop, after all. It makes sense to try to protect her.

So, should we lynch or not? I think that neither Phantom or Aethelstan are really considerably suspicious. I say we abstain, but I do hope we have an inspector left.

I'm just nervously waiting for everyone to post at least once. Kind of hard to suspect people who haven't even said anything.

Abstain.

Back
Top Bottom