• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Swampert forum

They were not mean. It's called criticism.

You only have one board now? WTF?

And your spelling hasn't changed. AT ALL.

Okay, you just made your site a little worse.

Who said I already went thorugh? Did I type ok I went through and fixed my spelling? Because I realy don't think I did so untill I do please don't worry about what my last post says. please and thank you

Last edited:
That line of Swamperts is pretty annoying considering you only need one.

^ Didn't you listen to all of us about freaking grammar? Yes, you did fix your previous posts, but when you make new posts, it doesn't look like you're putting much effort into it.

EDIT: ...My god...on your forums in the suggestions thread, I had a post that said "Please use correct spelling and grammar" and you edited it to say "speel a litle better :grin:"

Last edited:
Then site is still really bad.

Read the thread AK showed you and start over.

trust me i can spell. If i couldn't would i be on an 11th grade reading level?

So? I'm on an 11th-grade reading level and type better than you do. That remark didn't help all that much...

And the L and E keys are at opposite sides of the keyboard. You must have really bad eye-hand coordination...

He didn't say can I type he said can I spell and I said if I couldn't would I be on 11th grade reading level. Maybe you should learn how to comperhend what you read realy.

Mabe u shuld learn how to speel realy.
In all seriousness, respond to criticism that way. People will just hate you more and more.

I wasn't sure that anyone on Chimchar Forums I mean... SWAMPERT forums had one either.

Back
Top Bottom