• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of TCoD OOC/Signup thread

Oh...I thought you meant that all the good places were taken :O

And that I had to be bad.

By posting the record thing.

Never mind, I'm still good.

Lol ok... But no one else can be good~
Important!
Art section is a giant art museum~
Games section is a carnival~
Debate hall is a courthouse
Laughing/coughing cupboard is changed by the moods of those who enter
Insanity is a labarinth (sp?)
General discussion is a city

Last edited:
Name: Callisto (duh)
Appearence: Short, shoulder-length black hair, wears a sweatshirt usually. Has hazel-brown eyes, and hairstyle is subject to change any second.
Team: Evil duh :P
Personality: Rather jumpy and hyper, can get very serious though. Has a short temper, and redos her hair when nervous.
Pets: A barn owl named Seraphania
Powers: Hmm, can let out owl wings at any time. The good team isn't supposed to know.

My form, in case anyone was interested.

Since we somehow got three new pages while I was singing, could someone fill me in? *lost*

People joined groups, Ate, Got maps, and may now go to bed.
Btw zora and RT aren't here.

Tales of TCoD is made of awesome~

But hopefully it doesn't suffer the fate that most RPs suffer(dieing!) because there are probably only 5 or so RPs that are constantly posted in and have been like that for ages without dieing unless told to not post.

Tales of TCoD is made of awesome~

But hopefully it doesn't suffer the fate that most RPs suffer(dieing!) because there are probably only 5 or so RPs that are constantly posted in and have been like that for ages without dieing unless told to not post.

God, ES, how can a rp that gets 2 or 3 pages OVERNIGHT DIE!!??
XP

Shadowy Past.

I leave the darn thing alone for ONE NIGHT! And I get lost in my own RP.

Same thing happened with the Smash Dojo~

But for Tales of TCoD, it's mostly the same people posting over and over >_>

Same thing happened with the Smash Dojo~

But for Tales of TCoD, it's mostly the same people posting over and over >_>

Yeah, but the Smash Dojo has slowed down a bit.

I'm having quite a bit of trouble keeping up with the RP. If I miss too much I might have to bow out.

Umm...I've only posted twice and I'm already terribly lost.

Which is why I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. Though I adore the idea, it's moving too crazily fast, and since I'm going to be busy for most of the day, most days, now, I can't really keep up with it consistently, so sorry. Someone can have my spot.

Skymin don't go D: I made a post limit to make it easier for people to keep up. Four posts per person per day~

Back
Top Bottom