• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of TCoD OOC/Signup thread

Once we get one more For exo's group, one more evil person and one mod ~played as a second person by someone here~

So who wants to be a mod?

To what...? And by mod I actually mean you would take mod's identity (e.g. Surskitty) as a second character for the evil side~

Name: EeveeSkitty
Sex: Female
Appearance: ES has long, straight, black hair. She is average in weight and height. Her eyes are brown. She wears casual clothes like jeans and t-shirts. She always wears a necklace with a cat shaped out of diamonds on it. She likes wearing rainbow clothes and boots.
Personality: ES is quite shy, not too much on TCoD where she feels safer but in what people call real life. She is a pretty fast runner and thinker but somewhat weak physically. She can stay calm in most situations.
Powers: ES can use much healing spells and a few Fire/Water/Ice related spells as well. She can talk to cats(if OK).
Pets: A Golden/Silver tabby mixbreed. Mostly Golden fur except for silver spots from her father. She's called Goldenfur. Her nickname is Silverspots. She can talk to humans(if that's OK, if not can she at least talk to ES) Goldenfur rides on ES's shoulder everywhere(like Pikachu :P).
Relationship: Nah, maybe later.
Group: Good power!

Last edited:
Group one: Full
Midnight, Animorph, Styliboy, Darksong, Crypticia

Group two: Full
Flora, Dragon, Yoshi, Zora, Randomtyphoon,

Group three: Full
Exo raikou, Skymin, Blaziking, TS, ES,

Evil: 2 more
Evoli, Arylett (reserved), Celestial blade,

And we still need people to play mods~

Oh noes now I have to be evil! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hate being evil. Wait, can I be a mod?

To what...? And by mod I actually mean you would take mod's identity (e.g. Surskitty) as a second character for the evil side~

..Well, I thought I could summon random things from the air. Nothing too powerful, but it will usually be ironic, and I could do this only so many times in a fight.

I just got an idea. Since the evil people took some users other than mods, can I be one of those people?

Name: Arylett (Charnoa) Dawnsborough.

Sex: Female.

Appearance: A wonderfully and scintillatingly beautiful goddess- Well let's see... She's got long dark curly hair, which is a bit past shoulder length. Also glasses! Can't forget those! And her skin has a bit of a tannish tint to it. She wears a black suit, with a red shirt underneath. (Her outfit looks rather like this, except imagine the shirt red.) Also socks and sandals, and a black polka-dotted scarf around her neck. (Yes, Arylett's sense of fashion is quite odd and questionable.) Also quite short, only 5 feet tall.

Personality: Quiet and likes to keep to herself. But when angered? She goes absolutely crazy. She can seem nice and calm on the surface... but inside is really just a powderkeg of emotions. Ask anybody she's ever gotten angry at. Arylett glares down her opponents slightly with a rather silly and pouty angry look. She thinks it's scary... but really... it just looks like she's pouting. It is known as the "infantcrapface." Do not ask the origins of this name.

If she feels crazy, she can be rather loud and boisterous. She also likes to ramble and make up odd stories when in one of these moods. (especially about Arylettopia, so be wary. If you get caught in one of her Arylettopian Rambles... oh geez. May God have mercy on your soul.)

Powers: Arylett is quite proficient at harnessing darkness, she can shoot small blasts of dark energy (which may be either black in colour or red) varying in intensity at her opponents. She can also use the power of darkness to reshape her body and transform into a bestial doglike form (also with curly hair). Lastly she has the limited ability to sense others' emotions. However if she uses up too much of her dark energy, she is left utterly powerless and needs to recharge for a period of time relative to the amount of energy used.

Pets: No thanks~

Relationship: Errmm... if anybody offers... Not really sure if you mean friendship or romantic here though.

Group: Evil, Evoli's Second-In-Command. (Reason why she's on the Evil side: Wasn't actually brainwashed by Evoli, but tricked into believing the best way to save TCoD is to destroy it.)

Last edited:
Yes. Just make a form please~

And arylett is accepted~ We will start tomorrow at 12:00 mountain time~

Um, I have a question: Is this full?
If so..aw.
If not, I have a form. Just need to know.

Name: Teh Hyper Pikadator

Sex: Male

Appearance:Has jet-black hair sticking wildy everywhere. Very dark brown eyes, and is seriously pale, and really short for eleven, around 4'7.
Is wearing a gray coat, a speckled tie, dark green pants,a rag as a headband with a thunderbolt on it, and a rumpled dress shirt. Also carries a walking stick that has flames painted on it,and an I-pod with music on it. Has two pointed teeth.

Personality:Very jumpy, he is...well, imagine feeding a squirrel speed. his ADHD makes him finicky, but be warned: He can put up a fight. If bothered, he shouts and raves a lot, and his brown eyes turn this electric blue color. He has a sense of humor, but he just doesn't like people.

Powers:Can control electricity quite well. He can have the speed of a bolt, and is capable of frying many things. however, he shortens out after a while and has to either come in contact with a ligtnig bolt, or bite into a power line.

Pets:A Pikachu named Arais. He is very old, and communicates with THP through though-speak. Is capable of total control and can dodge a lot of things

Relationships: Is RandomTyphoon's bro. So, yesh. SIBLING RIVALS.

Group: Evil.

Last edited:
Name: EeveeSkitty
Sex: Female
Appearance: ES has long, straight, black hair. She is average in weight and height. Her eyes are brown. She wears casual clothes like jeans and t-shirts. She always wears a necklace with a cat shaped out of diamonds on it. She likes wearing rainbow clothes and boots.
Personality: ES is quite shy, not too much on TCoD where she feels safer but in what people call real life. She is a pretty fast runner and thinker but somewhat weak physically. She can stay calm in most situations.
Powers: ES can use much healing spells and a few Fire/Water/Ice related spells as well. She can talk to cats(if OK).
Pets: A Golden/Silver tabby mixbreed. Mostly Golden fur except for silver spots from her father. She's called Goldenfur. Her nickname is Silverspots. She can talk to humans(if that's OK, if not can she at least talk to ES) Goldenfur rides on ES's shoulder everywhere(like Pikachu :P).
Relationship: Nah, maybe later.
Group: Evil power!

OK, I'm evil.

I think I took the last place...

Edit: Mistake, I AM good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom