• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of TCoD OOC/Signup thread

Argh...I know I have an RP to run, but this idea's just too awesome.

Name: Skymin
Sex: Female

Appearance: Very short reddish brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes. Her clothes are very similar to this picture. She has a Gracidea flower tucked behind her ear.

Personality:She's goofy at times, but also somewhat reserved around some people. She also has a tendency to be overly verbose and second-guess everything she does, leading to her having to slow down. But she's also very friendly to the point that trolling , even to her enemies, would be unthinkable.

Powers: She has some magical prowess, mostly energy manipulation, allowing her a limited ability to create items, shoot bolts of energy, detect aura, and change temperature

Pets: A Shaymin named Holly. Can transform into Skymin during the day.

Relationship: None....for now. >_>
Group: Group three doesn't seem to have anyone, so...Group Three it is! :D

(Whew, had to get creative with the pet. I absolutely had to have a Skymin, but having a real one would have been overpowered.)

Okay, all finished now! :D

Last edited:
Νame: StyliBoy
Sex: Male
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, tallish, not in the best shape of his life, huge (and I mean HUGE) head. Always wears a hoodie and doesn't really care about what else he wears. Is not hooked on brand name clothing (thank GOD) and wears glasses on the weekends. Has a "beauty mark" on right cheek and has very long eyelashes and unruly eyebrows that won't stop growing. Oh yeah, I also forgot the unmistakable hat that changes Pokemon every day. (Right now, it's a Manaphy)
Personality: Calm, cool and collected, unless he spazzes. Is actually a frequent spazzer when excited and doesn't like to pick fights. Is very pacifistic and likes to solve problems through peaceful conflict revolution. In very in touch with his feminine side and is apparently the "ladies man" (don't ask me, it was Arylett). Is shy to those he doesn't know, but quickly warms up to people. All in all, a people person.
Powers: Pervert slayer. Anything anyone says that is perverted is automatically destroyed and person takes damage THAT IS OVER NINE THOUSAND that is equal to the total perverseness of the comment
Pets: A Random Pokemon each day
Relationship: Dunno
Group: One

Name: Celestial Blade
Sex: Male
Appearance: Dark brown hair, green eyes, appears to be white and overweight. Often seen with a red shirt with a yellow hammer-and-sickle (the Communist logo) on the front and a yellow star on the back, black pants, and brown cleets.
Personality: He often is a selfish brute with a bad temper. NEVER upset him, or you'll probably get seriously hurt. Don't mess with him.
Powers: Can control fire, ice, and lightning, and transform himself into a T-Rex or a Mastodon in a pinch.
Pets: A Guilmon with his Digivolution line from my fic Digimon Legends. Jyarimon->Gigimon->Guilmon->TerraGrowlmon->KaiserGrowlmon->LordGallantmon or GokuMegidramon (depending on the situation, he can be either for a Mega)
Relationship: unknown
Group: Evil

Last edited:
Name: Darksong
Appearance: A taller-than-average female with long and curly golden-brown hair. Her eyes are a bright blue, and she usually prefers wearing clothes on the cooler side of the spectrum. Most of the time, she wears a blue watch on her right wrist.
Personality: Quick-thinking, she is good at arguing, but also has a short temper, causing a debate pretty much wherever she goes. Surprisingly, however, she stays away from the Debating Hall for unknown reasons. Her favorite places to go are the role-playing and art sections of the forum. She's not afraid to welcome new members but is easily suspicious.
Powers: She can affect the enemy emotionally with writing :D Does that count?
Pets: Pokémon are OK?
Name- Gale
Gender- Female
Species- Psyduck
Other- None
Relationship: None
Group: If the Art Group has too many, I'll take the Games group.

Last edited:
'Ello everyone.

Name: Blaziking
Sex: with whom Male
Appearance: A medium height, slightly over-weight 13 year old boy with long brown hair. Wears a white shirt with a black tie, and jeans. (Yeah, I'm not quite feeling creative now.)
Personality: Blaziking tends to be quick witted and quite sarcastic. He is known to, at times, be a bit critical of people. He is an obsessed player of Final Fantasy. Sometimes he is known to make pop-culture references.
Powers: THE POWER TO DANCE :D Um, has the ability to cause plants to grow and die I suppose.
Pets: MR. ED!!!!
MrEd.png

Relationship: None.
Group: Non-Pokemon because there are few in it.

Celestial not accepted b/c of over powered power. Change it to be accepted.

Everyone else accepted.

Btw darksong relationship is for boy/girlfriend (or girl/girl or boy/boy)

No prob lol. And btw three people may double as the mod of their choice for the evil side.

Here like you asked!

Name: Cryptica

Appearance: Cryptica has golden-brown hair that is rather curly and reaches just past her shoulders. She has crystal eyes that are a greenish-blue color. She has a lean build and is about five feet tall. Usually she wears black pants with a pink stripe down each outer side and a red-pink shirt with a sun sequined into it.

Personality: Cryptica doesn't like getting into arguments, and when she does she usually batters her "opponent" with yelling and logical phrases. Overall she's rather calm and prefers not to do super-active things. She likes to draw from reference and can usually be seen in the Games section of the forums.

Powers: Although she feels almost no emotion, if she dreams about someone she can probe them for their outward and inward feelings.

Pets:

Name- Kingdra
Species- Kingdra
Gender- Male
Other- ?

Relationship: Darksong's twin sister.

Group: Games group (GOOD).

All of the above is true (except for the pet).

Name: Time Psyduck (but see below)
Sex: Err...Pass Male
Appearance: A...Golduck, in a brown coat. (Explanation: Time Psyduck has recently regenerated into Time Golduck, but before his username could be changed all this stuff happened so he's a bit busy)
Personality: I'm going to have to go with played out.
Powers: A Sonic Screwdriver and pockets containing hammerspace (bigger on the inside and no bulge however much is in it. He knows Psychic, Ice Beam and a Surf-power Water Gun thing, but these haven't manifested themselves yet due to the regeneration. Also a TARDIS, which is non-operational, and the above mentioned regeneration, which comes into effect if he is fatally wounded and about to die. He can only do this so many times though.
Pets: None
Relationship: None
Group: Non-Pokemon

(Won't be around until tomorrow night, should the RP start before then)

Last edited:
Name: Mewtwo Psinao
Sex: I HAVE NO SEX I'M A LEGENDARY DANGIT Female
Appearance: Can I edit my trainer I always use to fit this purpose? It'll be here soon!
Personality: How do I always act?
Powers: Psychic powers (DUUUUUH), levitation, all the stuff Mewtwo does.
Pets: She has a pet cat who follows her everywhere; has the Psychic power also, and minor levitation (Mewtwo can go as high as she wants; her cat Purrball san only go a few yards into the air)
Relationship: I'm open to any around-11 BOY!
Group: Flora's team on the art section because art is awesome =D

TS accepted.
Mewtwo must change groups to exo's b or evoli's b/c flora's is full

Group one: Full
Midnight, Animorph, Styliboy, Darksong, Crypticia

Group two: Full
Flora, Dragon, Yoshi, Zora, Randomtyphoon,

Group three: One More
Exo raikou, Skymin, Blaziking, TS

Evil: 3 more
Evoli, Celestial blade

And we still need people to play mods~

Last edited:
Question. Would a regular Shaymin that could transform into Skymin be accepted, or would it be overpowered? Because the way I have it now it's kind of awkward, but I can keep it that way if needed.

Back
Top Bottom