• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

I need to find the others in my group, Exo thought, anyone. really. Just someone from the Non-Pokemon who hopefully knows more about the infiltrations than I.

Scorponok was also running at full speed, just barely matching his Master's pace.

Master's more stressed than usual. I don't see how much trouble he has keeping up with the enemy. Or, for that matter, with our own allies!

((Missed two pages fwaaa D:< Nothing except the limit, I guess, though.))
Dragon looked up from her work, and nodded to herself. Well, that was that, and both Zora and.. holy crap, Arylett? How'd she not seen that it was her before... Holy crap. Holy crap. Storm poked her with her tail again, and snorted.
You shut up, you didn't know either. Well, if she was going with Flora and Ashes in the Art group... might as well get her few asspull things together. If they were all going soon.
"Uh, I'll go get my stuff together, I'll see you all in a bit," she muttered, and moved out of the room, Storm on her heels.

((I don't know what's going on either! D: But now there's a post limit, so we won't have to measuer this RPs speed in light years. :/))
---
Yoshi had been watching most things, very bored at the moment. Sighing, he poked at Xhan's arm. Xhan growled at him, recoiling slightly. "Okay, I won't do that again..." Touchy, touchy....
---
((Horrible post is horrible.))

(Umm... yeah uh... instant healing? Too convinient. Did you ever ask my permission as to whether I wanted my character healed? I was planning on having her suffer it out for a few days... if you're going to heal her though, at least don't make it COMPLETE AND TOTAL HEALING NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. I want it to be a partial healing, where she's strong enough to be awake and move a bit, but she's got some scars and her body still aches.)

Last edited:
*QUICKLY! TO THE DEUS EX MACHINA MOBILE!*

Animorph, having observed all of these events quietly, pondered over what had happened. Oh, the trials were just beginning...now, now things would escalate.

For now though, he leaned against a wall, eyeing the two injured girls. They needed medical attention, and his powers were completely useless to them, so he merely observed silently.

((Yes, now I won't quit because of the post limit! Hooray! And it could stop spam like stuff. But instant healing does seem extreme/overpowered just for an ability even if it doesn't fully heal. Extra powers shouldn't be overdone and Mary-Sues...I hate them.I know I've been guilty before but I was new to RPing then so forgive me))

ES relaxed a little for a reason unknown to that ES but known to the 'real' ES. She watched as Arylett and Zora slowly got better but still bleeding, still hurting but more far from dieing.

'Goldenfur, you know healing spells, right?'

Goldenfur nodded once, twice, three times and spoke 'Yes' in her feline voice.

'Okay, then you can try and heal Arylett and Zora' ES meowed softly to Goldenfur.

'I will do my best' Goldenfur answered.

Goldenfur stepped up to the bleeding Arylett and Zora and suddenly glowed, a shining orb surrounding her. Goldenfur concentrated on pushing the force towards Arylett and Zora.

Once inside the healing force Goldenfur and ES waited for Arylett and Zora to be healed. One minute, nothing. Two minutes, still nothing. Ten minutes, nothing but nothing.

Goldenfur suddenly shook with mental pain, she hadn't been trained to last this long, she needed training for that. The golden, glowing orb that Arylett and Zora were in shattered, golden sparkles flying everywhere.

'Are they better now?' Goldenfur asked.

'I'll check...' ES walked up to both of them and saw that they were no different than before, all that effort for nothing.

'No'

Goldenfur sighed sadly and said 'Maybe I can't heal them, only you ES'

'I don't know about that...' ES said.

'We don't know what the reason is, it could just be the weapons contained poison that prevent cat related healing or something' ES said.

((Is there any chance that an Earthquake can strike? I think it'd be exciting *evil smile* And dangerous, even more so with Arylett and Zora hurt))

((Once before we split up. And you just called the forum a Mary-sue :o I said forum area. Not me xD))

((Mary-sues are bad.D8< That is all.))
Shaking off the strange shadow of the flying "angel,"Typhoon began to throw some things in a bag, just in case they were leaving soon.

(Okay~)

Hmm...?

Arylett opened her eyes slightly, groaning. Her body... it feel oddly... refreshed.

She could still feel reminants of the aches, but she didn't feel as exhausted or as pained...

They opened fully, as she sat up and looked at the others in the room, silent. It was so awkward... she had betrayed them, after all.

It all felt like a dream really. A long and odd dream... so surreal. It didn't feel as if that fight with Zora had even happened or that she had sided with Evoli. She was back... back as if nothing. But... why... why was she still alive? Zora... wanted to kill her... and even if Zora could not... why didn't the others finish her off?

She supposed they were still too soft, they cared too much about her to end her life like that...

To avoid looking into the others' eyes, she looked down at her own body... it seemed a lot of her clothes was torn and there were bandages on her legs. Arylett observed that her arms had not yet been bandaged... and cringed at the gastly and gruesome freshly healed scars that remained. She looked at her left arm, which was the arm that had gotten twisted in the battle... and tried to move it. Hmm... nothing. No bones broken... but it still looked rather disgusting and bruised.

((Wut, I'm not in the social group? ;_;))
Dragon went back into her room and sighed. What was there to really pack? All her stuff was in a tree near the RP board, as that was where she only really was. Well, she could pack food.. if she had remembered to bring a bag. Dragon facepalmed and jumped on the bed.

She already had been meditating the pain away, but then Zora felt it fade completely. It almost felt as if that big fight had never happened. Odd. She glanced down at herself and blinked. She'd been bandaged, but the huge wound on her stomach was still there. She could see the bloodstains through the bandages.

"What...?"

Back
Top Bottom