• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

'FOOD!' ES screamed while running in hungrily.

ES ate a mince pie quickly, more unpolitely than ever. She then scoffed down a glass of coke.

'That's better' she said

Yoshi's jaw dropped at the sight of the mess hall. Food... I love food... He quickly stood up, adjusting his watch to fit right after all the fidgeting, and immediantly rushed into the mess hall. He took a few things, and sat down at the end of the table with his sketchpad. He took out a pokeball, and let out Xhan, who also tok his fill of food before sitting down with it in his arms next to Yoshi.

"...Uh...we're..." Animorph paused, pondering something, and shrugging. "Sure, what the hey." He said, before heading into the dining hall.

Zora ignored them, letting her tears flow like rivers at the base of the portrait. Her head was bowed, her hands were folded... it looked like she was praying to it.

"I miss you so much... I bet the rest think I'm whacked for how I've acted since you've gone... I'm sorry..."

---------------

Chimani saw the dog approach and growled. That scent was very familiar... she didn't trust it. She walked up to the stranger, now howling and whining.

"Shut up. I saw you walking normally just a minute ago. I don't trust you..."

Midnight sat at the head of the table eating his giant pomegranite and watching everyone eat. I wish she was here... But then again... She is the reason we are all here... Life would be so much... Simpler... If I hadn't met her...

Yoshi was already neglecting his food. His hand scribbled furiosly over his sketch pad, tkaing shape on the paper. Nothing made him feel better than drawing. soon, he had a rough sketch of Xhan sitting at the table with food in his mouth, juices flowing from his lip. In the picture, he looked as if he meant to say, What? I'm hungry!

Dragon grinned and shifted into her namesake, a bigger version of Storm.
Look, chicken! She cried telepathically, and jumped at the table. Storm followed after, trying to grab a slice or two of meat from the bigger version of her.
Do you always have to do this, Storm sighed. Just.. don't step on anyone.

Oh geez.

Don't panic... don't panic!

The hostile emotions coming from the kitsune was making her rather nervous... but she had to be strong! And cool... just as she had always told her... for a minute, thinking about her... she seemed to go into a trance.

No FOCUS!

"But... it hurts... I was trying to find a scrap of food... and sat down for a moment to rest. Then I stood up... and had this twig in my leg..." She whimpered, barking meekly. If the fox had been watching her progress... she would've at least seen that for a moment, she did indeed pause to sit down.

Styli had started to eat his food when Manaphy whined.

"What now, Manaphy? You want some food? Here, I'm not going to eat it all, anyway."

Styli gave some of his food to the wide-eyed Manaphy who devoured it ravenously

[/fail post]

Goldenfur happily scoffed down some chicken as ES ate more mince pie, she loved it.

Then grabbing a handful of chips ES said to Goldenfur 'Hey Goldenfur, this food is so NICE, I haven't eaten too well lately'

Goldenfur nodded her head while eating yet another chicken leg.

Yoshi tapped the top of his pen in satisfaction. The drawing was all inked in, and he immediantly took out a pencil and a paper towel, doing a basic shading layer with pencil alone, then smudging it with the paper towel. As he did this, he quietly hummed the 'Bounty themesong'. The quicker picker upper~, BOUNTY~!!!!

The girl walked over to the large dog, and Hugh reluctantly followed suit, poking the dog and yelping, embers coming out of his mouth.

"Okay, this is not a regular dog."

RandomTyphoon decided to be safe. "Hugh...I need you to stay with Chimani for now. and be strong. Use Metal Claw if it tries to attack. Understand?"

"Right, milady! I'll do it for the...other lady." Hugh whispered, staring at Chimani.

The girl then slowly tiptoed over to Zora, head bent down to prevent her from looking at the picture.

"Um...Zora?" RandomTyphoon calmly muttered. "C'mon...you need to see this."

"See what...?" Zora asked weakly. She wiped the tears away from her eyes and stood up.

Chimani blinked at Hugh, then looked back at the dog and growled.

"OK, maybe I did see you sit down. Don't think that makes me trust you any more. You have the scent of darkness on you..."

Midnight stood up and whistled to get everyone's attention. "When everyone is finished eating you may retire to your rooms~"
Then midnight clapped his hands twice and two doors on each side of the room.
"Girls on the left, Boys on the right please. And boys no raiding the other side~" While looking at yoshi.

She merely whimpered at being poked in the head. Arylett tried to look as submissive and nonthreatening as possible, lowering her ears and putting her tail between her legs. For now... she had to be cool... cool... don't blow that cover... cool.

The twig in her leg was not helping her be cool at all.

She decided to go another way...

"Da-darkness...?"

Phew,Typhoon thought. I thought I had to think up an alarm.
"The dog. Over there. Methinks it's not normal. Hughy's all jumpy-well, jumpier than usual. And that's just strange to watch." She ushered Zora over to the beast.

'I'm finished and now ashamed at how I ate' ES said.

'Hey, I did too' Goldenfur meowed.

'I suppose' ES said quietly walking to the left where her room was.

Zora followed RT, then stopped when she saw the dog. She blinked at the animal, then looked at Chimani.

"Chimani doesn't seem to like it either. But it looks hurt..." she bent over, then sharply pulled the twig out of it's leg.

"Yes, darkness..." Chimani snarled, looking up at Zora. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Goldenfur jumped onto ES's shoulder and they ran the rest of the way to their room.

They entered.

ES saw the familiar room. EeveeSkitty was written in big writing near the top of the back wall and under it, ‘SPECIAL SUPER EPIC UBER AWESOME SPARKLY RAINBOWS’ was written in slightly smaller writing.

There was a tag saying where she was, she didn't know how it worked but it would always tell you where ES was if she was in TCoD. There was a panel to send ES messages and an About Me poster on the wall covered with words ES had written on them.

The bed was waiting for her and as ES lay down she saw the faces of who she had registered as friends staring at her, their picture very different to what they really looked like.

((If you can't tell it's my profile))

"If anyone needs me I shall be in my room... Just open the locket on the door..."
Midnight got up and walked to his quarters and went in.

Looking around he saw thousands of clocks staring back at him, The sound of them ticking relaxed him... And soon he fell into a deep slumber...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom