• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Arylett let out a weak wheezy chuckle.

"I... believe... tha-that the-there is... no goooood... or ev-evil.... all th-this is... is a... wa-waaaar... and I... sw-switched... si... si..." Once again, she coughed, this time more violently. "...si... sides..." Her eyes were still closed, she could see the light inside of her eyelids.

"Bu... but... wh-what... I di-did... I'll ad-admiiit... it was fo-foolish... I... le-leeet my... an-anggeeer... take me away... fro-from... my fr-friends... all be-because... of a stu-stupid... grudge... I will... no-not... at-at-attempt to just... j-justify my ac-actions... for I... neither ha-have the en-energy... nor do I th-think... you would want to h-h-h-hear..."

She sighed, once more exhausted from so much speaking. Arylett let out another violent cough, as she let the pangs and aches of the gashes wash over her body.

Typhoon couldn't help wincing slightly. She usually lived in slight pain because of her leg, but this..this was torture. "I'll, uh, get your I-pod if you'd l-like." she meekly muttered.

"Tch... there is quite plainly a good and an evil... remember what they did to you... and what the grudge that left made you do to your friends, to your old teacher... Does that not seem... like an evil thing to do...?" through the pain, Zora smirked. The girl still had a lot to learn. "You might not realize it, but they... manipulated you... your feelings... and mine... Don't even try to justify your reasoning, it'll just waste time... If you truly do regret what you've done to us, to me... you know where to find me after I'm able to move..." she glanced at RT, "Yes, that would be lovely..."

She chuckled once more, rather throatily. There were just some things her and her old teacher would never agree on.

"Ve-very... we-well..." Was the last thing she had energy to say.

Right now, all she wanted was rest. To be consumed into that great white abyss... and feel nothing... and see nothing... and hear nothing... the great waves of pain still continued to wash over her. Her mind once more turned hazy, dull, as she tried to contemplate everything...

And she went once more back to that land of white...

Sleep.

Curtly nodding, she stepped away from the imfirmiry and towards Zora's room.

"M'lady...exactly HOW are you going to find the music-maker?"

"First of all...the music-maker? Secondly, I'll figure it out. There are many places human beings leave prized possesions, it's all a matter of taking a short look-see."

"..What about a drawer? A locked drawer?"

"Shaddup."

"Go tell them where I left it, Chimani..." Zora whispered as she closed her eyes. It wasn't so much that she was tired, but the lights were beginning to bother her eyes, and her glasses had been knocked off her face.

Chimani carefully crawled off the bed and went to the room, nudging the pair when she got there. "It's under her pillow."

"Oh...uh, thank you, Chimani." Typhoon said to the small kitsune.
Reaching under Zora's pillow, she fumbled a bit, until she pulled out a retangular piece of equipment. Sctulling back to the infirmiry, she handed over the I-pod to Zora.

ES after eating her breakfast with Goldenfur decided to go and have a battle training session with Goldenfur who had great fighting potential, unlike ES.

Goldenfur was more excellent than ES remembered, as they hadn't trained for a while. ES commanded Goldenfur to attack a Soft Doll and within seconds it was lying on the floor absolutely ragged and ruined. ES had given her a bit of tuna for that.

By the end of training Goldenfur had eaten 10 cans of tuna.

((I know, I'm fagging >_> Because fagging is fun.))
Dragon finished with Zora's arm, and sighed. Both of them were bleeding through every inch of skin they had.. how much blood had they lost? ...Why were they trying to kill each other in the first place..?
Think about stuff later, Storm growled, and nudged the roll again. Dragon shrugged and ripped a strip off for her.

Typhoon ambled outside, leaving Hugh for a moment in her room. "What's what?..."

She saw an outline of something that, to her, looked like an angel..except she didn't belive in them.

"..That's..that's not a plane." she muttered.

CB and TerraGrowlmon noticed a strange Robot. CB rammed into it while he was still in Mastodon form, but reverted back to a human. TerraGrowlmon shouted "EXHAUST FLAME!", as a blast of flames came from his mouth. The Robot fired a laser, but missed miserably. TerraGrowlmon then finished the fight, shouted "PLASMA BLADE!" as lightning surrounded his arm blades, and he cut the robot in two. TerraGrowlmon reverted back to Guilmon afterward.

((Way to go, CB. Aside from completely ignoring me for the past six pages, you have magically summoned a robot just so that you can fight something. Well done, I'm so freakin' proud.))

Last edited:
Hearing a voice, TP stepped outside and noted two people looking up. Following their gaze, he noted something flying overhead. It had something of the appearance of an angel.
"Fascinating..." he muttered under his breath.

((I tried but I can't type Time Psyduck out every single time. I'll just keep it for speech))

Dragon looked up from Zora, and sighed. Well, if she wanted to get in a fight, she could at least not try to get herself ripped apart... then again, that was the point of a fight. A shadow fell across the ground in front of Dragon, and she looked at the window. A shape, with wings? Someone else with wings? Her own dark grey and brown mix flared, and she hissed. That was getting more than annoying... Storm snorted, hearing Dragon's thoughts.

Zora took the iPod, weakly plugged it into her ears and yawned. Soon, she was enveloped in music, and she could feel her muscles relaxing.

"'Cause when you're a celeeeeeebrity~ It's adios reaaaaaaality~!"

As she walked back to the infirmary, Chimani picked up the familiar bright red glasses off of the ground. If those were to break, Zora might be S-O-L (shit out of luck) the next time she got in a fight. The bright white fox ran at top speed to see her finally bandaged up.

"Oh, good... those burns looked nasty." she muttered to herself as she lifted herself up to the bedside and lay down.

((And for futiure reference, she's not all that small. She's actually quite large for a fox. >>))

Back
Top Bottom