• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

If any of you have any questions for me, I expect I'll be here in the thread until EoD, for once.

It's occurred to me in my reading that maybe Ultracool is town but Keldeo and storm are mafia and just want to cast doubt on him by claiming to not have gotten any items?

(ahhh what if Butterfree is town)

Ugh, I've been rereading D1 and Ultracool's entrance still just sounds so sincere. Damn it stop knocking over my house of cards >:/

On the other hand, I just got to Trebek defending Jack pretty hard in #210, so with that and the admittedly weird role conflict, I guess fine, I'm going to park on JackPK for now.
What happened to your earlier reasons for townreading him?

What team of 4 do you think is most likely atm?

and while you're here could you talk to me about teams you're thinking about? I'm really lost on Mr. Ultracool... but I think I come down thinking he's town? Then I don't entirely understand Butterfree shifting off him here, unless she thinks that's the only realistic thing she can do.

clearly i am disengaged. uhhh if it’s between bfree and uc i think butterfree? still reading uc as sincere, and wondering what bfree’s progression was after TRing jack for a while there

clearly i am disengaged. uhhh if it’s between bfree and uc i think butterfree? still reading uc as sincere, and wondering what bfree’s progression was after TRing jack for a while there
It's between her and Jack right now technically, which I think is a valid split given their role claims

and while you're here could you talk to me about teams you're thinking about? I'm really lost on Mr. Ultracool... but I think I come down thinking he's town? Then I don't entirely understand Butterfree shifting off him here, unless she thinks that's the only realistic thing she can do.
no ones confirmed anything about uc right? that’s the 🤔 moment for me but it also doesn’t seem like there are many roles that could even potentially get the item off ... i didn’t really internalize the roleblocker talk, though, and i think on tone alone i want to believe him

oh. actually i only just remembered that uc didn’t get an item to storm (which is something multi-rb implying :/) so maybe that is something.

It's between her and Jack right now technically, which I think is a valid split given their role claims
ah! misread the vote count/uc abstain

Vote Totals:
Butterfree (4) (Keldeo, Stryke, JackPK, mewtini)
JackPK (1) (Butterfree)
(abstain) (1) (Mr. Ultracool)

JackPK votes Zero Moment (#920)
Mr. Ultracool votes Zero Moment (#921)
JackPK unvotes (#926)
Mr. Ultracool unvotes (#929)
Keldeo votes Butterfree (#954)
Stryke votes Butterfree (#956)
Mr. Ultracool abstains (#957)
JackPK votes Butterfree (#958)
Butterfree votes JackPK (#962)
mewtini votes Butterfree (#970)

(ahhh what if Butterfree is town)

Ugh, I've been rereading D1 and Ultracool's entrance still just sounds so sincere. Damn it stop knocking over my house of cards >:/

On the other hand, I just got to Trebek defending Jack pretty hard in #210, so with that and the admittedly weird role conflict, I guess fine, I'm going to park on JackPK for now.
What happened to your earlier reasons for townreading him?

What team of 4 do you think is most likely atm?
I still like his posting and tone a lot; he feels relaxed and like he's really trying. But mewtini prompted me yesterday about it and in the process of writing #935 it kind of laid out for me that yeah, if our roles are nearly identical that really does make it pretty weird for us to both be telling the truth, doesn't it, and I managed to think myself into a plausible motivation for playing it the way that he has. I still wasn't really wanting to look at him but then I got to that Trebek post and it set off the alarm bells (and also I'd just been reading Ultracool and finding him so towny, which reduced my confidence in items-aren't-real a lot).

I really don't know what team is most likely if it's Jack.

I have been side-eyeing mewtini a bit, because she's quite different from her recent town games and a lot less secure in contributing, but it may just be checking out for unrelated reasons.

And I still think Keldeo's claim feels really unconvincing. The "I quit" breadcrumb is truly just "Seer cover" 2.0, and him having a dog with an extra power because there's a dog on the card is still just pretty ???.

I agree she's different, but I'm willing to chalk it up to unrelated reasons because I feel like she doesn't bus Trebek and then just check out. Like she probably could win by doing the bare minimum, so she probably doesn't need to do more, but she kept actually doing things in Snom Mafia even when she had everyone pocketed.

Back
Top Bottom