• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

Mist postcount falling off is a thing, but I'm disregarding these red/yellow flags about her play because I think if she were mafia, she'd have a much more direct path to success today - for example, claiming that items do not exist in this game. I'll feel slowrolled if Mist is mafia, essentially.

Mist postcount falling off is a thing, but I'm disregarding these red/yellow flags about her play because I think if she were mafia, she'd have a much more direct path to success today - for example, claiming that items do not exist in this game. I'll feel slowrolled if Mist is mafia, essentially.
I mean, Mist already claimed items do exist in the game, so they couldn't exactly just go never mind actually no.

I mean, Mist already claimed items do exist in the game, so they couldn't exactly just go never mind actually no.
Sorry, what do you mean? Am I forgetting something?

I'm pretty sure Mist claimed that one of their oracle questions confirmed that there are items and a town-aligned player is giving them out? Couldn't tell you where in the thread, though.

I feel like storm w/UC v seems likely if Butterfree is w.
I'm curious why you think me being mafia would suggest this, when I earlier suggested storm is mafia and Ultracool town.
It's more of a path from you being mafia -> Ultracool being town (probably?) -> storm being mafia (probably, because unless he was stopped somehow, they would have gotten an item visiting him last night).

Hrrmmmm. I'm vexed that you're all just kind of dully voting me, and probably about to lose us the game, without appearing to have much in the way of clear reasons for it, or appearing to care all that much about being right here.

I'm pretty sure Mist claimed that one of their oracle questions confirmed that there are items and a town-aligned player is giving them out? Couldn't tell you where in the thread, though.
Oh, yeah, that's what I am saying. From my point of view knowing items are real, if they are mafia, they could have just said that their oracle question confirmed there are not items. That would make people yeet me and/or Mr. Ultracool, which I believe leads to a win for them regardless of Mr. Ultracool's alignment.

Hrrmmmm. I'm vexed that you're all just kind of dully voting me, and probably about to lose us the game, without appearing to have much in the way of clear reasons for it, or appearing to care all that much about being right here.
If you are town, I'm really sorry. I should have tried harder.

Trouble is, if this is because you guys are mafia, that means the town's not actually in the thread to vote anyway, which is not ideal.

Oh, yeah, that's what I am saying. From my point of view knowing items are real, if they are mafia, they could have just said that their oracle question confirmed there are not items. That would make people yeet me and/or Mr. Ultracool, which I believe leads to a win for them regardless of Mr. Ultracool's alignment.
Oh, I read the comment about Mist having a more direct path to success today as meaning they could have claimed that today. Or was the claim about there being items today? It feels longer ago than that.

It's possible that storm theoretically being able to get items from Mr. Ultracool, in the world where they're mafia and he's town, means that we should actually go for storm today, so that they can't get a double vote or gun. But I think I realized that too late to change anything.

So then Mist is town, and because there's a town item giver, Mr. Ultracool is town. ZM is town, I think Mewtini is town for unrelated reasons. Which leaves you, Jack, storm, Stryke. Which is not a team I feel super happy with, but I just don't know where I am wrong.

And there being fewer mafia than that would be... well, good because it means we're not actually in LYLO, but also confusing given Mist's earlier oracle question about the number of town left.

I'm stuck. I want to read Butterfree's posting up until the end here as genuine.

So then Mist is town, and because there's a town item giver, Mr. Ultracool is town. ZM is town, I think Mewtini is town for unrelated reasons.
Butterfree, if we misyeet you and the team is like Mist/Mr. U/ZM/Mewtini, I will gladly board my train to clown town.

Could you post a concise legacy just in case, Butterfree? It seems like your reads have shifted from the earlier posts that could be looked at as such.

Okay, reading EoD1 the Trebek lynch is really just driven by Keldeo and mewtini without anyone else present really suspecting him at that point and that's. A pretty weird choice if they're mafia. Maybe if Trebek had just wanted to get out of the game and they went for cred as a result, but he doesn't sound like that either. :/

I feel good about voting Jack, though; his vote on Seshas feels very voting against the wagon on scum partner.

Back
Top Bottom