• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Well, technically I'm here, but I have mad skills at avoiding glomping. As you may have seen by previous posts.

*gets on awesome motorcycle*

Awesome motorcycle? Heh, it's no match for my SUPER BIKE!

*Hops onto SUPER BIKE* Wanna race?

No fair! D:

I wasn't gonna use this but you leave me no choice. *Takes out warp drive device; attaches it to SUPER BIKE* Here we go! *Activates warp drive; warps 300 miles ahead of BynineB* Hah! Beat that!

*gets a stick of glue and an Abra*
Abra! Use Teleport!
*rubs glue all over Skroy's face, then attaches feet to face*
Hahaha! Now I cannot lose!

GAH! FEET! ... Hey, these feet don't smell hal— OH MY GAH! I'M GAINING A NEW FETISH!

*Loses control of SUPER BIKE; falls off a cliff* GAH! WE'RE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLING!

...*gets glue solvent* You're on your own, bud.
*grabs Skroy Horitz at last second and teleports to the top of the cliff*

AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! ... Oh wait, we're not falling anymore. :3

Thank you Bynin— *suddenly realizes the absence of SUPER BIKE* AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! My SUPER BIKE!

So I was in the shower, and saw a small moth.
I said "Hello Moth", and it said "Hi" back.
So I asked, why would you be in my shower? It said, "Well, it's raining outside" to which I replied "But now it's raining inside, too."
"This is true" the moth responds. "Quite a conundrum."
Indeed, I reply. So what is it you do?
"Well, I study Philosophy" says the moth.
And then it flies around my face, which I swat at it habitually. I say, "Why would you do that? You're going to get yourself squashed."
The moth replies "The quick-witted human nary has the need to harm the passive moth" and flew off.
I feel enlightened.

For some reason.

*Based off true events. I swear I'm not crazy.*

*Drinks quitiple mocha late with coffe crisp*
*enters hyper state*
Zoltea can't keep up now! Ahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom