• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Wow that's weird.

You said it.

*Flips through phonebook* Smith, hmm, AHA!! He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Smith. Let's call him!

Cloy?

Yes Cloyster. He is going to call our master.

*Dials numbers* Aha! Is this He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Smith? It is? Delightful! You see, my name is Blaziking, and I believe you replace three of my Pokemon. What? YOU REPLACED ALL OF THEM?? *Chucks other three Poke Balls out to show a Linoone, Mudkip, and Hoppip* WHY?? What? What do you mean I gave you the flu? I've never met you!

Yeah, tell it like it is!

Shut up Magikrap. Hmm? You'll send them over? Good! Now good day you stuck up over-grown chipmunk! Huh? You are an overgrown chipmunk? Odd. *Hangs up*

Ash?

Yeah?

Go stalk my sister on her date.

Overprotective?

IT'S HER FIRST DATE!!!

Oh.

Boredom...OOH STONE POKEBALL!

On second thought...*stalks Zephie teh Pichu on her date*

Waitress: I believe you ordered your Pokemon back?

HOORAY!! GIMME!!! *Grabs the Poke Balls and throws the waitress and replaced Pokemon out the window* Hooray! My Charizard, Vespiquen, Abra, Victreebel, Mightyena, and Buneary are BACK!!! Go SQUISHY!!! Kadabra ...HOORAY!! SQUISHY EVOLVED!! (Hugs)

SUP PERSON WHO JUST SAID HALDO!

...Who is that?

A good friend. ^^

A friend to you, a friend to us. Hello.

Sup.

Hi.

Hallo. ^^

Hi~

Hi!!!!!

Who are you?

I'm your multiple personality.

... Right. Since when did I get a multiple personality?

Right when you entered the cafe.

Um, right. I think I'm gonna get some mint tea with cod.... *sits down on the table* Great, I knew I shouldn't have came here...

You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!

Hello Hello!

Don't know why you say 'goodbye' I say 'hello'!

Good morning starshine! The Earth says 'HELLO'!
Jeez, Zora, it must be your birthday! :3

BIRTHDAY?!

Nonono, other Zora. Not till August. Same as you.

Right. >>

I wanna celebrate a birthday... :<

I feel like talking about Napoleon Dynamite. I like it when he yells at the llama. "Eat the FOOD!" D<

Zora, uh, do you like Zombies? I've really been drawing zombies a lot lately. I'm not sure why I like 'em. I guess it's probably this vore thing, where they grab you and go "OM NOM NOM".

And HOORAY FOR PORKINS! :D

HI ZORA!!! *Tackle/hug*
Link: *sweatdrop* Uh, what the crap am I doing here? Oh.Crap. It's Eevee and Zora. Run for the hills.

Zombies are creepy but awesome. SUP LINK I BLEW UP YOUR HOUSE. Well not really. >>

*blinks* Ooooookay then.

...*points at Link* LIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

...TENSHI LET GO OF THAT!!!!

*lets go*

...Woooooow. I always wondered what would happen if it broke.

GOOD GOD! *runs faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away*

*smacks forehead* I really regret the Almighty Lord letting you roam free...

What about the Almighty Lord?

Um...seeing as your would-be manga features ANGELS, I believe it would feature the Almighty Lord.

Hey, what about Arceus?

Aren't you running?

OH CRAP!! *knocked unconscious and sloooooooowly falls to floor*

...Why does that always happen?

The sloooooooooowly falling to the floor?

Yeah, that.

...NONE OF YOU WANT TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Unless you're Tediz Thermophile of the wiped forums, in which case enjoy the show. ^^

"Hey Link. What's up? Me? Not much. I never really liked your games, but you make a great caveman. What? When are you a caveman? Haven't you ever seen Encino Man? You should watch that."

*sits sipping mint tea*

The tea is good.

Hehe, I'm suffocating the crowd--they're all holding their breaths with anticipation.

Ooh! Hello little electric mouse thingy mabob! (Sips stolen mint tea)

Rai...

Don't use that tone of voice with me young ma'am!

Chu!

Oh...heh...you're...male eh? What a tangled web we weave!

Raichu!

You can't weave webs? Oh, heh, my bad.

CHU!!! *Zaps Blaziking*

Uh...yeah...about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom