• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

No, the cookiestaff wins.*turns everyone into cookies using the cookiestaff*You people are lucky I won't eat you in your cookie states.

*turns back*

I can always turn back into Princess Eve Skittia form. I can't change into Princess EeveeSkitty mode because in that mode I am just a Princess and can't use magic but I can turn into Princess Eve Skittia form and then turn into Princess EeveeSkitty.

*casts safeguard*

*Turns into Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black Knight, and Bennito Mousolini, and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis and Jambie the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan!*

~all flew out of nowhere lighting fast and kicked Indiana Jones in his girl parts It was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw, with civilians looking on in total awe!

(I memorized the whole thing. 0_0)

*returns from GTS*

*sends out Swalot*

I guess this one was necessary. We've got cleaning to do.

((Yeah, I know a dude. Knows it by heart, and sings it. Evarywhere. Naturally, we're buds.XD))
Hah! I'm WEARING A CUP!
*howlycrapbutimagirl;__;
Oh well. *turns into a ebil-minded janitor*
Face my knifewrench of doom ,people!
Oh, and Eevve-Skitty, so you can't use the music of bad on me, guess what!
I gots an Ip-od!
What's an Ipod?>>..No,no, this is an Ip-od.
Anyway...
*gets headphones on, looks for Teardrop-Massive Attack, and plays it, plays it loooud!*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom