• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Thorn turned into her part-Lugia, flapping her huge white wings and taking off after everyone else. "I'm hungry!" she announced for the whole world to hear.

After such a short time flying, Flare was disappointed that she had to land, but she did anyway. She breathed a few embers because she was bored because she wasn't flying.
She decided to think of something random.
I wonder how I would look with makeup.
...Probably not so good.

((Do you mean both?))

Ryan followed the morphs to Eterna Forest. He landed in a bush beside were they landed and transformed back into a human. He stepped out of the bush.

"Now you gotta see me, or else you're blind." He said, eyeing them.

"I'm with Thorn: let's get something to eat!" Talon said as he landed, retracting his wings and tail. "I've never been here before; is there a good restaraunt nearby?"

Furyclaw relaxed, letting her form change back to that of a human. She sat down in a human-like position. She sighed, out of relief. "Whatever it is, we better hurry to Spear Pillar. Saving the world is important."

Atemu lands, sitting on a rock. He turns to Ryan and smiles a bit.

"....most are blind....."

He then looks around his neck at the girl.

"......alright.....?"

"Ahh... So I am not invisible anyways. Phew." He sighed. "Well, I heard you talk later about finding Arceus and defeat Palkia and Dialga." He looked at the pokemorphs, surprised that they didn't notice or care that he looked like a human.

My siblings... He thought when he said Palkia and Dialga, then continued. "Well, I can help you."

Sean transformed back into human form, and removing his helmet, landed in the midst of the group.

Lets see if they notice me now. Well they've finally seen the other kid they were ignoring, so who knows?

((Wow six pages and I havn't even posted anything, do I just appear out of nowhere in the forest and join the group then or what? I'm confused))

"Or, I know who can help you." Ryan continued after seeing that most of them ignored him.
Blind or deaf... Both, I suppose.

"Have you ever heard of Giratina, the dimension traveler? I bet you have... Well, he can help you."

I rarely come to this world, and even rarer that I am human form. I prefer to be in my dimension. The dimension opposite of this one. He yawned.

"Oopsie Daisy!" Ryan dodges the Articunos Ice Beam. "Ahh, so you finally noticed me. Good. Now, as I said, I can help you reaching Arceus." He did'nt want to transform yet. He wanted to see how the other pokèmorphs would react.

Blaze grumbled and moaned as he walked through the forest, all of a sudden he saw a group of pokemorphs resting in the forest. "Hey! I see you guys are pokemorphs too!". "Oh thank goodness, I'm saved from this stupid forest!" Blaze thought, but he did not want to show that he was lost. "I'm a pokemorph too see?"Said blaze"And I was wondering if I could join your little group"

"How did you know?" Ryan said, and he started to change. Wings appeared above his shoulder blades, golden horns started to appear on his body and he suddenly had a tail.
"Need help?"

Sean lept high over the heads of the group and landed beside the newcomer.

"You can join if they ever notice you," he replied.

One of them HAS to have seen me jump, he added to himself

"I guessed. You said you could help us and humans are too weak to even obtain the Azure flute." Neptune looked in the direction another voice was coming from, claiming to be a pokemorph. "Of course!"

"Well, hello." Ryan said to the Rayquaza pokemorph, then turned to Neptune. "Yes I can help you. Do you want me to help you?" He said- "Well, if not, I'll just leave." He put his arms on his back, and slowly a dimension hole started to appear behind him. He stepped back, and his right foot were in the hole.

Back
Top Bottom