• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Furyclaw clapped once when Neptune arrived. The Groudon morph picked up a small fish and three Pecha berries, and ate all of the food in her hands. "I can't wait to go save the world," she said when she had finished.

Silvia woke up and jumped off the tree, then turned to her morph form, after that, she got some Razz berries and a fish, finally, she ate all, "That was good." she said.

Flare gave herself Ho-Oh wings and flew down, picking up a few Cheri Berries from Neptune's hands and eating them all at once, except for the stems, which she buried for no reason.

Silvia caught six fish, she ate only two of them, "Anyone want the rest of the fish?" she asked.

Sean wiped the mud from his face slowley and deliberatly before rushing around behing thorn and tapping her on the shoulder.

Furyclaw nodded and stepped closer to Neptune. "Let's go to Mt. Coronet," she suggested, eyeing a rocky mountain in the distance.

Atemu watches the other quietly, petting the girl's hair as he watched.

We should leave....it's for the best...

He then looks down at te girl, then tilts his head.

...why am I petting her hair?

Sean returned to the group.

If they've all finished, then we should be setting off, but to go staight to the mountain? If I didn't know better, i'd swear that articuno girl had a hero complex or something. Anyway... hang on, they're begining to work as a group. Well, they're not blindly following anymore.

"Now is as good a time as any to leave. An early departure has 3 advantages. Fisrts, we can get furthur. Second, we can stop earlier, and finally we can take cover is humans are arround and not lose too much time"

Ryan woke up in his Human form. He had the dead pokèmon in his hands.

Crap... I must've fallen asleep...

He got up and saw the other morphs awake. He didn't bother asking them why they didn't wake him up, he rather ate his food, stood up and stretched himself.

"Where are you heading?" He asked.

Thorn jumped and ran away from Sean towards the group, laughing her head off. She heard the last comment and said, "Yeah... Let's go..." before resuming laughing.

"Mt. Coronet, huh?" Ryan said, then started to walk towards the mountain.

Flare took off, speeding ahead, straight for Mt. Coronet. She was excited, as she had never seen it before. After about two seconds, she slowed down and waited for the others, slowly drifting to the ground.

Furyclaw nodded to Neptune and lumbered up next to Flare. "Let's wait for the others," she said.

Ryan transformed into his Giratina form, and flew off towards Mt. Coronet. He stopped with Flare and Furaclaw, who was waiting for the others.

Back
Top Bottom