• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Furyclaw chuckled when Flare lit herself on fire for a bit, and then turned toward Neptune. The Groudon morph trudged through the snow until she was next to the Articuno morph, and Furyclaw spied a cave ahead.

Atemu hears someone say that there was a cave. He walks through the snow, holding the girl in his arm.

(( >A> Hi guys been a while))

Yuuka yawned. She'd fallen asleep...? It seemed so. But, Atemu-san was holding her! hehe, She liked him lots. The girl looked around, big blue eyes taking everything in.

Snow...?

She clung to Atemu and whimpered. It was too cold...

Ryan followed Blizzard to the cave. "Why are we entering this cave?" He said to the Articuno Morph.

It's freezing cold here.

Furyclaw followed the group into the cave. "I'd be a lot more sturdy if I were a Groudon," she said.

((How big is this cave, anyway?))

Sean shoted to the nearest person, "I'm going above the clouds to see what this snow is doing." Hoping someone heared him, he shot off skyward.

Atemu enters the cave, finding it warm inside. He continues to hold the small girl as we looks around in the cave.

"......warm....for you....?"

Furyclaw nods. "Definitely. If this isn't Mount Coronet then my name is Bob." She laughs.

((Now is the time that an overwhelming stentch enters the cave. Use your imagination on how truely disguisting it is))

Atemu looks around a bit more, then he steps back when something hits him.

That smell....it's Horrible!

He coughs, covering his nose. He eyes start to water as he makes his way through the cave.

"Neturne....how much longer?"

Up above, sean saw the cave they had enterd was at the base of mount coronet.

The cave should take them higher up the mountain. Providing there's nothig dangerous in there, that is.

He dropped back down and entered the cave after the group.

Ryan covered his nose.
"Gahh! Who did that!" He roared. "That's it! I'm going to my dimension!" He said and opened a dimensional port. "Call me if you need me!" He said, and closed it.

Ahhhh... Sooo fresh air here... He was in his reversal world now.

Back
Top Bottom