• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

A horrid stench reached Sean

That's it, i'm staying out until it clears

He returned to the entrance and found a small shelter nearby, which, after he changed into human form, he crawled into.

Furyclaw began to smell a horrible stench. She transformed into a Groudon, causing her head to bump the cave roof. "I can't smell it as well now," she said.

Flare turned fully Ho-Oh, letting her avoid the stench a bit more since birds couldn't smell that well, or at least not Ho-Oh.

(Okay, I was gone longer than I thought, but I'm back now)

Talon, who was walking along with the group, gasped at the stench. "Good grief, Thorn!" he yelled, covering his nose with both of his wings (unless stated otherwise, Talon is always in morph mode, as in, 1/2 of each form).

((I'll be away for a week without computer access. I'll bring sean back to the group when I return. If you reach Dialga whist I'm away someone else can take it if they want.))

Thorn, however, flew up into the sky and landed five feet in front of them at regular intervals just to frustrate them.

"Hey, why don't we all fly?" said Talon. "Anyone who can't can just ride on one of those who can!" Talon quickly became entirely Zapdos. "If anyone wants a quicker path up, turn into your smallest form and hop on!"

Ryan opened the dimensional port again and walked out. He closed it and said. "I can fly. But my back is so spikey you'd hurt yourself. Unless... unless if you sit on my tail when I'm in my Origin Forme." He transformed to his Origin forme. His tail grew, and large tentacles replaced the wings on his shoulders. His clothes also changed colours and patterns.

((I now have (limited) acess to a computer, and there's 13 pages. Didn't get to do anything and this RP looks awesome. ;_; How do I start?! Actually, am I kicked out or something?))

"No thanks," said Furyclaw. "Groudon raised the continents. It should have no trouble traversing them." She continued up the mountain and stopped on a wide ledge ten feet above the others' heads.

Silvia, who was still in her full Celebi form, changed into her pokemorph form and then flew with the others.

Flare flapped her wings harder, and followed Thorn so that she was moving at the same speed as her. She breathed flames, causing a small trail of flames behind her.

Back
Top Bottom