• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

The girl giggled happily and did a back flip in the air.
"I'm not Morph, my name is Kira! I'm six years old. I'm gonna be seven soon."
The girl said this so quickly it almost sounded like one word, and was a bit hard to understand.

Thorn looked at this newcomer, and then stupidly said in a voice that sounded surprisingly like a young boy's, "It's the candyman!"

Kira grinned happily, revealing small white fangs. She squealed,
"Candyman? I love candy! Do you have any candy? Can I have some, pleaseplease??"

At this frantic outbreak, Thorn started singing, "Who can take a sunriiiiiiiise? Sprinkle it with dewwww? The candymaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Oh, the candymaaaaan caaaaaaaan."

"Hey Thorn, I don't think you should be concerned with the candyman. You seem to have too much sugar as it is!" Talon said with a laugh.

Kira pulled her backpack off and went through it, several books and a Skitty doll nearly falling out. Grinning, the girl pulled out a Snickers bar and unwrapped it.
"Aw, it's all melty!"
She blew on it, sending a small blue beam onto the candy bar. It froze solid, looking like a bizarre sculpture. Licking it like ice cream, she giggled.
"Oopsie. Well, it isn't melty now. That's no fun."

Thorn zoomed up to the Mew morph and cocked her head, putting on a face like a puppy dog had when begging for human scraps of food.

Giggling, Kira went through the backpack again. After a minute, she pulled out a mostly-full bag of Skittles and another Snickers. She held out the candy to Thorn.
"Want some? Here."

Thorn looked between the two, scratching her head for a few seconds, before accepting the Skittles, planning to eat them later as she couldn't right now.

Back
Top Bottom