• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tell me something that's...

:D I beats people.

No question, so I ask:
Tell me something that is the creator of all evil.

OH WHOOPS! Sorry for skipping your question. Can that be something regretful? I regret not reading your post carefully? Yeah? Okay.

Tell me something that has eyes.

Hmmmm...... Chuck Norris. People are just jealous that he's a superhuman XD.

Tell me something unusual.

Chuck Norris. (While we are on that topic, I made this great post on 'You Laugh You Lose' with a ton of amazing jokes about him.)

Tell me something that is supernatural.

Ummm.... Chuck Norris? Or Ditto. They can both be what they want to be.
Tell me something soft on the inside, but hard on the outside.

Nuclear Shit. But like, REALLY nuclear shit.

Tell me something.

A blueberry.

Tell me something you can put in a wood chipper that isn't wood.

Wobbuffet (If you count it as one), otherwise the 3 Elves. Or maybe the Regis.

Tell me something Chuck Norris.

A hungry Munchlax. Or an insane California. California is very huggable, you know :3

Tell me something that can poke you as many times in a row that a centimeter is to an inch, times 100.

Back
Top Bottom