• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tell me something that's...

A sword.

Tell me something with electromagnetic waves around it that stands on three legs and is purple.

A Tripod Robot emitting electromagnetic waves and is painted purple

Tell me something that's a strange Battle Cry

"FIGHT FOR MOTHER!"
Tell me something that just popped into your head.

FREDDIE MERCURY IS THE MOST AWESOMEST SINGER PERSON/DEAD GUY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(actually, if you go to school with me, that's not so unexpected)

Tell me something that's Queen-related.

Welcome to [Insert State], Home of the Massacre of [Insert Year, Date, City, or Location]!

Tell me something that makes you go crazy.

Hannibal Lecter. *Screams*

Tell me something that was the hottest thing of your time when you were 6.

I'd say the Jonas Brothers, but they aren't rock stars, so I can't think of anything.

Tell me a group of three boys that only are famous because of tweenage girls that love Disney channel and can't sing at all and aren't as cute/hot as all of those tweenage girls say and are really just pricks since they spent 30k on a sweet 16 party.

Gee, i wonder who... The incredibly overrated Jonas Brothers.

Tell me something that's a bad opening line of a perfume ad.

The planet of flying pizza! D:

Those darn things keep chasing me around! Those cheesy little-!

Tell me something that's full of cheese and chasing you.

Back
Top Bottom