• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Terry's shop-Now selling adoptables!

Re: Terry's new shop-UNMDER RENOVATION

No one would have been mean at first but then he acted stupid and unoriginal and have a large ego for no reason and didn't listen to everyone and...I could go on for some time but I don't want to.

I don't want to think of the new adoptables...

I just wonder why he started up this thread in the first place. He didn't even do a single request before making it an adoptable thing. Couldn't he have revived his old adoptables thread or something?

I think they're not making fun of him as much as they are getting frustrated with him.
three things I learned from neopets and digital paintball mapping was, act mature, don't hold grudges, and don't make excuses (example: "I'm ten years old, therefore, since I'm not skilled, I don't need to listen to constructive criticism." I contemplated using that kind of excuse for a long time before realizing it's alot easier to just fix the problem).

Adoptables. Great. Can't wait to see them. /endsarcasm

Terry. CHOOSE SOMETHING AND STICK WITH IT.

And you misspelled 'under'.

Why do they even allow people like you on the Internet... /endrant

Then we'd lose like 100 members overnight.

*I don't have to name some of them*

Anyway at least hurry up with this UNMDER RENOVATION.

UNMDER RENOVATION? What are you going to do, upload a background image and music? Make a new cursor, animate all your sprites? Make a banner(at least)?

Seriously, since your adoptables will... at least animate them.

How long does it take to RENOVATE something? Its not as if hes transforming it into something completely original.

Maybe he thinks leaving people in suspense will make them interested in it...

Or maybe he just can't be arsed before changing the shop into a avatar shop before taking any adoptable requests.

Re: Terry's new shop-RENOVATION

Again, nothing more than recolors. And you still haven't fixed the splice.

Back
Top Bottom