• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The all new "This Thread goes in reverse!"

Bananas! In Pyjamas! Are... Uh...

Changing my mother's sexual orientation! xDDD

...That's a joke by the way.

Also, for your information, my favourite colour is BLACK. Not EMERALD. OKAY?

Jesus Christ, there is NO justification for smashing DVDs of Barney the Dinosaur with a hammer, urinating on them, throwing the shards at random homeless people and then setting fire to the homeless people! Well, there might be justification for the begininning and end... but I digress.

Well, guess what I got for my birthday present? Barney DVDs. I mean, I'm 13! I thought of various ways to destroy them. I smashed them with a hammer, peed on them, threw the shards on homeless people and burned them. DIE BARNEY DVDS, DIE!

Hey, has anyone else seen that really old Bananas in Pajamas show? I always loved it!

By the way, stop denying it, Espeon. Everyone knows your favorite color is EMERALD.

Well since you'r all doing it, i'll make one of these predeiction things as well:

I predict this topic will carry on being crazy for some time to come

Oh, my Phoenix Wright game is going well. Almost done Case Three. Thanks for asking.

I predict that I'll be done the game by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom