• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bad People Who Kill People in an Evil Manner [Complete]

Re: The Bad People Who Kill People in an Evil Manner [DAY ONE]

TES was either doc, cop, judge, a polit, or the crazy old lady. otherwise, we would know.

TES was a doctor. Ole_Schooler is a doctor. I am the Not Corrupt Politian. So don't lynch Ole_Schooler.

how do you have information on TES? and how do we know you aren't the corrupt polit pretending to be the non-corrupt polit?

this unfounded assertion makes me quite suspicious of you.

Doctors usually don't give themselves away.

And how would the Not Corrupt Polition know a doctor? You two might be mafia trying to protect yourselves!

we can lynch dragonair first? and then if it turns out to be mafia, kill ole_schooler?

we can lynch dragonair first? and then if it turns out to be mafia, kill ole_schooler?

Seems good to me. If dragonair turns out to be a mafia, we are assured another mafia kill. If not, well, someone else would've been lynched anyway.

I like this idea.

They are being way too suspicious. 'Revealing' their roles on the first day... escpecially claiming to be the healer. Yeah no. Just no.

Dragonair

REASON: extremely suspicious. You said you were a Not Corrupt polotician but claim to know other members roles. Only Mafia can do this. I think. Unless I misunderstand something. Sorry. But you're caught.

Dragonair
For all previously listed reasons.

Last edited:

Not Corrupt Politician - The not corrupt politician is, well, not corrupt. The not corrupt politician will be made aware of who the Doctors and the Psychic detectives are, but will not be allowed to communicate with them. The not corrupt politician has the same abilities as the corrupt politician, which are:
-Choose to hide someone for a day, removing them from the day's discussion
-Choose to imprison someone for a night, halting any night action that the target performed.
-Absolutely nothing

Don't kill meeeeeeeeeeeee :( ABSTAIN ABSTAIN ABSTAIN.

Dragonair

REASON: extremely suspicious. You said you were a Not Corrupt polotician but claim to know other members roles. Only Mafia can do this. I think. Unless I misunderstand something. Sorry. But you're caught.

It says in the signups that the not corrupt politician can know the doctor's and the psychic detectives. Inspect me, detective?

And how would the Not Corrupt Polition know a doctor? You two might be mafia trying to protect yourselves!

Not Corrupt Politician - The not corrupt politician is, well, not corrupt. The not corrupt politician will be made aware of who the Doctors and the Psychic detectives are, but will not be allowed to communicate with them.

EDIT: Dang it, too slow. But yeah, this renders that argument invalid, and actually, we might be killing off a potentially useful role. And the Mafia don't know who everyone is, Brock. They only know each other, not the townie's roles.

Well.. that is a good point.

Prove one more thing. Anything you wish. Anything that might save your life.

...thank you for actually reading. all of us obviously didn't read carefully enough.

on the other hand, killing dragonair is still a decent source of information. I will withdraw, but will note that mafia can safely claim a dead doctor because they won't be responding.

(also, the random power role claim is still slightly suspicious.)

Abstaining.
For lack of better proof.

What the heck everything good happens when I'm at school. =/

Yeah. Anyway. I'm surprised that people are claiming this early on. If ole_schooler is a doctor, we'd better hope that the mafia don't kill her. I would say that ole_schooler could be mafia claiming doctor since TES is dead and dragonair could be the Corrupt Politician (he could easily invite the inspector to inspect him because Corrupt Politician shows up innocent when inspected, I believe) but claiming to know that TES is a doctor too would be risky if you didn't have the information. Somehow I doubt that the real doctor(s) would be staying silent through this. So at the moment, I think I'll believe him.

I'm reluctant to abstain, but if we don't get any leads soon I'll join the voters.

for the record, the Corrupt politician shows up as Not Mafia if inspected.

Just checked, and he also shows up innocent when he dies. D: So we won't know if we've killed him.

Back
Top Bottom