• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

omg, thank you all so much ;w; aaaa wat is this people are getting me things how do i shot gift-

..In all seriousness though, you're all awesome~ ;w; <3 hnnnn I have tons of trouble deciding these things though and beggars can't be choosers... or... choosers can't be.. beggars? But! I'll get back on that- unless you could just surprise me, if that's preferable which it may well be. (If you need hints Ghost, Bug, Poison, Alcohol, Dark, and Item types are favourites :3 ......Or moar Riolus.

Or alcohol- *SHOT*)

Also B> namechange to Li'l Drunk dahaha speaking of which i should probably be coming back with a clearer head hah!~

I have something here that's been coming for ya. Something you deserve. And something I've tried to give you before on the black market

Meowth
[Sonja] Meowth (F)
Ability: Pick-up
EXP: 0

Take her. You know you want too.

One anything for Dwagie, and belated one anythings for Blastoise and Grass King--I meant to do that when it was actually their birthdays, but deliberately avoiding ASB and all that. Possibly their belated gifts will have to be given via the Black Market, but whatever.

EDIT: wow how did I not see Dwagie's post um. Well. I still don't know what to get, so... at least pick one of those types you asked for or something. I don't like guessing at gift-giving.

I feel like I should ask for a magikarp or something to be humble but... you are the Bill Gates of ASB so would an Onix or a Murkrow be agreeable? Preferably female or male, respectively?

*hugs* Yhank Tou.

Last edited:
Well, Pokémon you probably have enough, and, since you like items and Poison-types, you can have this.

... Though I think a piece of sludge would be a sad sort of birthday gift in real life.

Ohman, you're all amazing. :'D iluall <3 I-

FOR THE OTHER RESIDENT DRUNKARD <3

Happy birthday, mein... uh. some compliment in German.
.......................lawl.
I knew you'd get me back for that one. xD

One anything for Dwagie, and belated one anythings for Blastoise and Grass King--I meant to do that when it was actually their birthdays, but deliberately avoiding ASB and all that. Possibly their belated gifts will have to be given via the Black Market, but whatever.

EDIT: wow how did I not see Dwagie's post um. Well. I still don't know what to get, so... at least pick one of those types you asked for or something. I don't like guessing at gift-giving.
Hnnnn well that's a jam.. lesse, uuhm.. actually there is a mon I've been totally skimping on for cost prohibitiveness and since we need to knock you back down under 2k- IMEAN.. uh... you can.. afford it easily.... Perhaps a Vespiquen? :3
Of course, if that's too much it's understandable, I'd say I personally need more poisons. Something like a Stunky or a Koffing. But either way don't worry about it, it's a gift and I'll adore it~ :3

I found the perfect gift for you, L'il Drunk!

It's a ghost, and it's dark, and it's called Sable just like you!

Meep

..And it really is about time I got one, too. :'D Very yus~ (seriously how did I not have a Sableye yet I'm sloooow >: But is been fixed! )

Well, Pokémon you probably have enough, and, since you like items and Poison-types, you can have this.

... Though I think a piece of sludge would be a sad sort of birthday gift in real life.

I dunno, I think it might beat the socks. But in ASB it's rather brilliant so! :3

And to everyone I didn't personally quote, seriously, thank you all again, so much~ It really means so much to me, I didn't expect anything near this. ;w;

Last edited:
Well it's now 12:15 am where I live, so happy birthday FMC! God I haven't talked to you in like a year what's wrong with meee... ;_;

Anyways, pick something and I'll get it for you. <3

You recieved a BERRY VOUCHER!

berryvoucher.png

Trainer FMC put the BERRY VOUCHER in the AWESOME GIFT pocket.

Well it's now 12:15 am where I live, so happy birthday FMC! God I haven't talked to you in like a year what's wrong with meee... ;_;

Anyways, pick something and I'll get it for you. <3

You recieved a BERRY VOUCHER!

berryvoucher.png

Trainer FMC put the BERRY VOUCHER in the AWESOME GIFT pocket.

:3 awww shucks yah guys. Thanks for the giftie (and promise of giftie!)

Uuuuh I dunno what I want really (derp) so I'll just c/p my wishlist from my ASB profile for yah to pick from I guess? I'm bad at this, derp.

LIST OF HUGE
Razor Claw
Toxic Orb
Larvitar (M)
Aipom (F) <Pickup>
Teddiursa (M) <Guts>
Exeggcute (M)
Phanpy (M)
Smoochum (F) <Forewarn>
Shroomish (F) <Poison Heal>

Cyndaquil
[Scout]Cyndaquil (M)
Ability: Blaze

Yeah. Have him Kat. As for the disk...well, guess you don't need it no more.

Happy birthday, Full Metal Cookies.

I can't be bothered to buy anyhting right now, so, would you like $25 instead?

:3 squee~ You spoil me, my Sabley, you really do~ Thank you~

Cyndaquil
[Scout]Cyndaquil (M)
Ability: Blaze

Yeah. Have him Kat. As for the disk...well, guess you don't need it no more.

Scootypuff! yes~ ilu moony~

Happy birthday, Full Metal Cookies.

I can't be bothered to buy anyhting right now, so, would you like $25 instead?

That sounds just fine, I'm a poor little brat anyway xD

Back
Top Bottom