• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Chimera Project

Fang sighs, still worried about why he is seeing a wisp, smokey thing surrounding the man. He gets up, then leaves the barn to walks over to the man.

"Hello....Edward claims that he knows you, and that you're name is Havoc...state why you are here, before I decide to test out my new abilities on your tabacco ass"

Ray nearly flinched, but decided to go ahead and shake his hand. Bakur probably didn't intend to harm him, after all. Slowly, he extended his greenish hand, and lightly gripped the Nidoking one.

((I'm not sure if I should continue RPing...
I'm never do anything of significance, and I think I just annoy anyone that's on here...besides, I'm always late to post because I'm here in Korea, so I can never reply quickly...

So: Should I continue RPing here as "Bek", quit, kill her off, or get someone else to volunteer to RP her...?))

((OOC: I don't find you annoying :/

Anyway, the storys just starting. I don't think many people are going to do anything significant yet.))

((I think I might just be angsty at the moment...I'm mosly worried about how late my posts are, and such...))

((You could ask FMC if she could start a posting order. I wouldn't be against it, it would definitely make things more orderly.))

((Bleh, been playing on Explorers of Darkness for two days straight, and missed the part with Roy, who my character hates.

Posting order=good idea.))

Ruby just curled up in some hay, her yellow tail swishing from side to side.

Last edited:
((Yeah, a posting order would be nice. It wouldn't have to be extremely rigid, but it would give people a chance to not miss parts of the roleplay.))

Bakur turned his head to a glassless window in the wall of the barn. It was starting to get dark, and a few stars could be seen on the opposite end of the horizon. When he realised how late it was, Bakur yawned and curled up on the hay. He looked somewhat like a cat when he did this. Soon, the Nidoking-splice had fallen sound asleep.

(( x_x I'm back guys! ugg. So... reading what happened since I left, and a posting order is a nice idea. starting this post, we'll go in this order:

Edward Elric - Full Metal Cookies
Winry Rockbell - Dragon_night
Danny (Fang) Timber - moon-panther
Troy Rairod - Gardevoir
Bakur - Metallic Deoxys
Esther Gray -Thorn
Ruby - Hyper~Piplup
Murray Stevens - Prettzel))

The blond man, Havoc, stared at Fang for a few moments, before holding out a hand.

"So this is where Boss and the others are? Good, I followed the truck... I just need to tell you where you'll be staying... Chief couldn't because... Well." The man scratched the back of his head. "He didn't come back to HQ."

((OOC: Wait, so we have a specific order we have to follow? Hmmmm, I can't decide if I like it or not... Meh...))

Winry crossed her arms. “Can you tell us what’s going on? Or do they have you silence like the other?” She thought for a moment, looking at Fang and then back to Havoc. “And what do you mean you’re chief hasn’t come back?”

Fang falls silent, his ear flicking a bit.

"...If he didn't show up...then that means something must of happened"

He looks back at the Barn.

"Edward....I don't like the feeling that something may of happened. What should we do?"

Troy was awakened by the other chimeras' speaking. Fang and Winry were talking about something. "What's going on?" he asked.

And, of course, Bakur was awoken by Troy. He stood up and followed his friend to the group of chimeras, who were talking about something that Bakur didn't catch. "Sorry, guys. I was napping and couldn't hear what you were saying. Can you please explain to me what you're talking about?"

This sounds way kudos! I wanna join!!
Name: Sevie
Mixed with: Umbreon
Appearance: Has black hair, red and black eyes, his skin is a charcoal gray color, he wears a black short sleeved dress shirt,black jeans,and some black boots.He has sharp white teeth that scares people and designs on his skin that glow bright yellow.
Personality:He's gentle and loving to most people but when others his friends in danger he'd be ready to kill for them. He is very shy when meeting new people but is very open with them once he knows them.Sevie tries to take care of his friends all the time so any little cut he'll rush to help.
History: He was abandoned as a little boy so he had to fend for himself. He was captured when the town he was living in was destroyed by the government. Officers found himwhen he was 10 years old hiding in a building's basement and put him in a cell as a criminal. They found no other use for him so they gave him to the lab to perform experiments. After turning into a Chimera he could hardly rememer a thing. He knows how to heal wounds and can drain things of power which makes his body designs glow.
Other: He can't be in a closed space or he'll go berserk and can be dangerous.

The Umbreon chimera hid somewhere near the barn he'd just seen the group go into. He'd been following them since the group escaped. He was now trying to rest up abit before they took off again. He listened to them, trying to hear their conversations ,but not for a wierdo reason just to hear what they planned on doing. He was slightly comforted by their voices. He just hoped that they were as friendly as they sounded.

((*thumbs up* ok, nice post. now, from your intro on, you'll follow the revised posting order, ok?

Edward Elric - Full Metal Cookies
Winry Rockbell - Dragon_night
Danny (Fang) Timber - moon-panther
Troy Rairod - Gardevoir
Bakur - Metallic Deoxys
Esther Gray -Thorn
Ruby - Hyper~Piplup
Murray Stevens - Prettzel
Sevie - Rat_in_a_cage

have fun!))

Bek sighed, she didn't bother moving, but her ear was cocked toward the talking chimeras.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom