• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm pretty sure it's Shuckle. And I've tried ten and twenty. Time to look at the stats...

Edit: Ok, I got it. Now I can't get #7.

Edit: Aaaaand now I'm stuck on 8. I looked through the whole topic, and probably got the most obvious hints ever, but I'm still stuck. Help, please!

Last edited:
Elliekat:
Where would you get it...well, look at the specific pokemon. Be very, very specific. Then figure out what place you would get it from.
I hope that helps, I can't say much more. ^^;

Well, I know that it's the Speed Forme of the Deoxys in DP, and you get it in Veilstone at the one meteorite. But "veilstone" and "meteorite" don't work...

Elliekat:
Try where you were first able to get it. Where it was first avaliable.

aruseusu7: It's a Pokemon. 'Deja vu' feeling like this experience has happened before (though you probably know that). So it's a Pokemon that you've seen before...perhaps very recently?

Wow, I should've been able to figure that one out.

Why does 8 not have more help in the Source Code? -stuck-

EDIT: Never mind... just read the other hints above, sorry for that.

And, can't get 9.

Last edited:
Oh, thanks! I finally got 8.

Now I can't get 9.

Aaaaand now I can't get 13.

Aaaaand now I'm stuck on 15. I've tried Behaviour=good ; Behavior=good ; BEHAVIOUR=good ; BEHAVIOR=good. NOTHING WORKS! Is it broken?

Last edited:
yea, i tried deoxys and mewtwo but it doesn't work??

LOL nvm, i got it :)

EDIT: now im stuck on 10!! ahhh
EDIT: LOL, got that too.... now i'm stuck on 11... :/
EDIT: *sigh...* now im stuck at 14 =.=

Last edited:
@ aruseusu: look at all the pokemon, note the title "what does half the world mean?" (its only a third now :sunglasses:)

I can't get number seven, with the Charizard sprite. I know it refers to the bump on Charizard's nose, but what's the pass? I've tried nose, bump, lump, wart, bumpynose, lumpynose, wartnose, and uglynose.

look carefully at the poll BIGGER HINT: you only need words in the poll ;)

btw, can somebody help me on number 14?? i dont really get what it means by it's like number 5...

thanKs ellie!

k.. now im realy stuck =.= why does this clue game have to be soooo hard???

lol, number 15 makes no sense
EDIT: omygoshomygosh!! i got 15 with no help xDD

k.. now i need to look backwards for number 16... =(

EDIT: got 16, but 17 is mean =(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom