• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

No. Don't interfere, Onko replied to the voice. This is a one-on-one battle between leaders of teams. I can't be helped in a battle this important.

((o.O Onko's not psychic... Or, did she think something? Ispirit would have heard it if she did.))

OOC: Okay.

IC: Ispirit thought about whining to the Infernape but shook the thought out of her head. Instead, she gave an "Alright" and switched back to Darkrai's mind. She wasn't much of an expert at hacking, but maybe she could do something with Darkrai without changing the effects of the leader's battle? She asked one more thing to the Infernape.
What's your name?

Onko.

Darkrai flinched at the scream, then was hit by Double Kick. He used Pursuit on Onko.

It appeared that both of them were tired. Onko struggled and said, "Now let me make my final move..."

She used one last Mach Punch on Darkrai. He groaned, then faded into darkness.

Then Onko blacked out.

Oh. Ispirit giggled.

Then she lost communication with Onko. Onko? Onko, can you hear me? She backed out of the Infernape's mind so that she didn't hurt Onko. Ispirit realised she was in the heat of battle, but no enemies seemed to be moving.
"What's wrong with them?" Ispirit asked Manmuu. The Mamoswine shrugged.

Silence suddenly descended upon the battle swift as lighting. Nobody seemed to move, and all eyes were pointing towards the open doorway, shocked expressions on their faces. Curious, Kester turned in that direction and strained to see inside the room.

Ispirit psychically looked around the room, and found no sign of Darkrai. Deciding it was safe to enter, she floated over to the entrance. "Everybody stay out here," she said gently, and entered the chamber.
Onko was lying on the floor, but Darkrai was nowhere to be seen. Ispirit moved Onko with her mind and came out the door, placing the Infernape in front of the crowd. "She's not dead, just.... fainted. And one piece of good news for a change."
She giggled. "Darkrai is gone."

((I'm putting this on hold until Evoli returns so that she can take part in the action. If you're reading this, Evoli, here's the summary:

Onko and the others were captured, but escaped; Darkrai's army attacked, and you can still fight some of them; and Onko defeated Darkrai.

There.))

((VEry well then. I was just hoping that I could do a few more things with Zrantox's problem, but if this is on hold, so be it.))

((No, I think she's still alive. And thank you.))

Moments before the Houndoom would have killed me, it stopped.

Before I could do antyhing more, a tentacle shot form my shoulder, snapped the Houndoom's neck, and retracted back in.

I had no time to wonder about what had just happned. I suddenly knew why the Houndoom ahd stopped. Why every pokemon in the room that was part of Team Dark had stopped.

It was finished.

Darkrai was dead.

Grin ended his fight with a Sableye. "So, we won? Are we heroes now?" He stretched his arms.

"I was expecting something more dramatic, but I demand a parade!" Grin laughed.

((Uh.. let's she was fighting and stuff. right? *sweatdrop*))

The Garchomp Artemis was fighting suddenly ran away. She blinked, surprised.
We.. won? It's over?
She threw light at Grin like confetti, laughing suddenly.
"Sure.. heroes. Don't they generally die tragically, though? Oh well, I'm not exactly disappointed!"

"Looks like we won," Manmuu said.
Ispirit giggled. "Except for Onko, everything's fine."
"Oh," Manmuu quickly said. "Team Light, meet Ispirit. Ispirit, meet Team Light."
The Froslass giggled again. "Team Light... what a nice name. Glad to meet you all."

((Kay. Welcome back.))
Onko felt like she was waking up.

Weak, she struggled to stand up. Her flame was dim, but was still burning.

"...We won," she gasped. "I defeated Darkrai...!"

She turned to the others as if she had regathered her strength.

"Come on, everyone. Let's go back to base! Team Dark has been defeated...!"

The Infernape suddenly noticed a glimmering item near where Darkrai had disappeared. She paced over and turned it over in her hand. It was glowing brightly.

"...The Light Crystal? Darkrai was... concealing this? But why?"

There was a string tied around it, and she placed the necklace-like jewel around her neck. She suddenly was healed.

"Is this proof that I... defeated Darkrai?"

Now that he was gone, all Pokemon captured for nightmare would be released into their homes, and everyone from Team Dark would be gone ((Except for those who are playing in this RPG. See the last few sentences for info)). Everything would be all right.

She said, "Come on, Team Light. Let's go back to base." She leaped out the door and dashed down the hall towards where she assumed the exit was.

((Okay. This RPG is now finished for the first half, and we will be accepting new members. Team Dark people, you will not disappear. You continue at a base you built near Team Light's base, and you may choose to follow them on the next half of the RPG. RPing will still continue, for two reasons:
1. I have a side plot and a special new character in mind. I give Metallic Deoxys permission to play this character that will come on in a bit.
2. This RPG was a bit short, so we'll continue.

Okay. I'm done with my speech; I will now label the RPG correctly.))

Re: The Darkest Hour- halfway done!

((Roger, Gardevoir.))

"Everyone, look!" Ispirit gasped. "Onko's awake!" She happily "skipped" behind Manmuu in hope to see what Team Light's base looked like. Then, she jumped on top of Manmuu's back, who laughed heartily and sped up to a trot beside his leader.

Grin walked over to Artemis. "So, She-Gallade, I think it's time to tell you the truth. I was planning to kill you and Darkrai to restore neutrality to the world, but then Arceus told me to spare you. See, I'm his hand, get it? He interacts with the current world through me, and so... eh, point is, I don't have to kill you... Happy days!" He held a thumbs up and then looked over at Ispirit.

"Hi, newby! Listen, the rules here are: I'm the best, and nobody can beat me... ever. 'Cause that's just how I roll, okay?" Grin smiled.

I looked at the Gallade who had claimed himelf to be Arceus' Hand. "You?! I have always thought that Arceus was one of the few pokemon who didn't have a Hand."

I then remembered Xaicra, adn all he had saaid. "Tell me," I said, "Did you know any of the other Hands?"

Back
Top Bottom