• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dream Thread

This dream was from some time ago, and it probably came around to prove that I had played farrr too much Persona 3 for my own good.

So, I 'wake up' in my dream to find myself in a hallway with the rest of my family. Looks disturbingly like Arqa, the 2nd block of the Tartarus tower, as evidenced by the purple and black tiling. It's just... a hallway, there's no visible way out. So we decide to walk on, and upon reaching the end of the hallway we suddenly get teleported to the next floor. Woah. Creepy.

So we just keep going up, 'cuz there's nothing else to do, and eventually we reach the top floor. But there's still no way out. After several minutes of searching for an exit or another teleporting thing, we give up, and this is where it gets amusing. I said (and this is quoted word for word), "Hey, if we die now, we'll just respawn at the last save point, right?" So the rest of my family considers that for a few seconds, then suddenly goes to open a window I didn't even know was there, and then they jump out. And then I wake up.

Last night I had a dream where I stole three baby pandas. The parent pandas themselves were in a small barred change against a wall and were about as big as a medium-sized dog. One was normal, one had zebra stripes on its butt and another had some light red mixed in its fur, kinda like a red panda, even though that's a different animal altogether. I think I tried to sell the babies, and when I wasn't successful I tried to put them back in the exhibit... in front of all the zookeepers. I got in trouble. :v

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was walking down my street late at night. I passed by a tree and saw an adorable cat lying down by the tree, so I picked it up and kissed it on the nose. Suddenly, it turned into my friend, a girl nicknamed Rica, and then we made out xD

...Rica is actually straight, though =/

Another slightly odd dream last night. Not nearly as weird as the last one, but...

For some reason me and my little sister were at a Boy Scout campground that I went to a few times way back when I was still in Boy Scouts. There was an archery range, but for some reason there weren't any bows or arrows set up, just a bunch of wooden boxes with swords in them. So... my sister and I went up, grabbed swords out of the boxes (I had some weird-looking swords that I don't think actually exist, and my sister had these huge scimitars) and started throwing them through the air at the archery targets. And... that was it, pretty much. Just chucking a bunch of swords at targets, and apparently both of us were able to throw these huge swords 30+ feet every time.

i once had a dream sesshomaru turned up with a bunch of kids and rin and he was wearing westan clothes. he looked hot.

Sorry about bringing an old thread back from the dead, but I just had this really strange dream.

I went back in time with a group of friends, and we found my family and the younger me. Everything is exactly as I remember it. At one point I'm In my room looking at my old stuff, and the younger me has to change clothes. I ask him if I should leave the room, but we decided that is doesn't really matter if I see him because we're the same person. So he starts changing clothes, and I look up at one point to find that the younger me is a girl. I'm really confused, but I say nothing. Afterwards I decide that we've time travled ino an alternate timeline. Before I can start asking questions, though, we're on our way home...

Last night, I had a dream that I woke up in my bedroom, and this song called Sunao na Niji started playing really loud. So I started singing along, after I got used to the fact that it hurt my ears, and then when I stopped, I apologized to my sister for being loud, my pulse racing because it was so unexpected. As I lay back down, I wondered why our mom would call us at this time -- after all, we were at our dad's house, and Sunao na Niji is my sister's ringtone on her cell phone.

I'm not actually even sure it was a dream. It seemed so real I consider it a nightmare...

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in something like the matrix, at first I was in some massive metal building of some sort, presumably where I found out that I was in the matrix. I tried to escape but Darth Vader started the walls and ceiling to close in on me, but I managed to take tome panelling off of the wall and escape just in time.

When I got out, I wanted to tell everyone that it was the matrix but it kept changing so prevent me from getting anywhere. At one point I bumped into Castform and for some reason told him that I was from the future come back to a point before we had met. Then everything changed again and I was in some quarry or other. A bunch of hooligans on bikes start harassing me so I run off and get to some boat renting hut. I get inside and by this time the matrix has changed so that nobody can speak English, so that even if I manage to communicate with anybody, we wouldn't be able to understand each other. The thing is, since I was also in the matrix, I was affected and could speak this language. So I tell this fisherman about it and the matrix can't understand this language for some reason and so doesn't realise what I'm doing. Then I think I woke up.

Two nights ago my friend had a dream where she and my other friend had to leave my awesome sleepover early. And she was like "aww, Rachel's gonna be sad."

The weird part was that they apparently left in the middle of the night. o.o

This dream may have some meaning.

When I was little, I had this recurring dream that me and my best friend were sort of going on little adventures in an odd place that I identified as one of our houses. There were dangerous things like monsters and something resembling a heater in the basement. The place kind of looked like a beaver dam. *enjoys the nostalgia*
The dreams eventually stopped when he moved away when I was still little. A few months ago, I had the dream again, but it was different. The place was all dusty and abandoned. I was my current age, and I looked through the place, remembering what it was like before and wondering what had happened to it.

last night I had 2 dreams, one where I ran off somewhere with a friend, lose track of her and get lost, upon which I hitch a ride with some random people, who end up being really nice, the rest is sorta foggy.
The second I was in the Reaper's game in an unkown town, with Sho as the GM. We got dorms, I dunno why. Me my partner and Sho all had the same room( and yet he didn't try to erase us). later I see Sho being accused of doing something illegal (by Game standards. He didn't even summon any Taboo noise). for some reason I get Sho's phone number and MSN, then I watch as he is dragged off by two unkown reapers, the shoved into a white car which drives off... I check my laptop, and I see I've already added Sho. it says he's online, his display name was "Minami" and his personal message was " I'm sorry, I did everything I could. Forgive me everyo..." and that was it.
Weird, huh?

for christmas, i wrote some letters to people that i care about. last night, for the hour or so that i slept, i dreamt what their reactions would be. the reactions ranged from being "livind" to giving me abstract poetry in an attempt to return their gratitude.

I had a dream that the South seceded in the name of Jesus Christ and started hunting down unbelievers, a la the holocaust, except they just speared them in the streets. It was fucked.

Then I had a weird school dream. I was hanging out alternately with groups of kids I know at the high school except it was in the evening and sorta dark and we were doing vaguely odd things. I remember trying to hold a freestyle battle with a black dude I know. Then there were a bunch of half-naked people having like a pseudo-orgy which was odd and they tried to get me in on it and I was like, nah bros I gotta go. And then I realized I was pretty much naked so I went off on a quest to find my clothes while not being seen... except I walked into a full cafeteria. Which altogether wasn't that embarrassing. My girlfriend rescued me and then we found my clothes in a small room with other half-naked people. No questions were asked.

Back
Top Bottom