• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

~The Eeveelution Club~

Would you like Umbreon style to be just light blue and dark or have yellow/gold as one of the colour

• Just light blue and dark blue

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dark blue and yellow/gold

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Re: The Eeveelution Club

You don't have to it's just me but I know you've read the rules. And please do post the designs, I want to see them. :D

Members list [join date order]
-EeveeSkitty [Owner]
-Shadowstar [Co-Owner]
-Dark Butterfly
-MewXCharmeleonXEevee
-Kriisa Scorcher
-KawaiiKun
-link008
-Bakuphoon
-WorstUsernameEver
-Hikari Nijino
-Jewel Espeon
-Erindor the Espeon
-Vaporeon~
-ChaosTres
-Drifloon Rocks
-Jason-Kun

From EeveeSkitty

Last edited:

Whatever. OK, new topic if you'd like but you can still talk about the old one if you'd like. So the topic...

Why and How did you get to like Eevee and it's evolutions?

From ES

I lost interest in Pokemon when I was really young and I recently regained interest. The first game I played was XD, where I evolved the Eevee into Umbreon. (I remebered Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon but not Umbreon or Espeon)That's pretty much it.

I... got an Eevee plushie (avatar) when I was 8 or so. It was my first Pokemon plushie. I didn't think much of Eevee until a few years later, but that plushie is to blame in the end.

Yeha, when I was about 5-7 I loved Pokemon and then I sort of then gave up on it [I loved the TV series] but then sarted playing the games and got interest in Pokemon again and the good thing was I already knew the cities and routes and such. Loved Eevee after getting one in Gold I love that pose the most and evolved into my favorite Eeveelution, Espeon.

From ES

I think I started liking eevee when i first got my firered game. After recieving it I went to the department store or whatever it's called, and went to the guy who sold the evolution stones. I figured out that you could evolve eevee with any of the three.

But I was disapointed when I figured out that leaf stone didn't work. XD

Well, I found out about Eevee when I just happened to look at this Pokemon comic (Magical Pokemon Journey, I think it's called~) and I saw these 2 cute Pokemon (Eevee) and they stood out to me. Then, when I played Gold and got Espeon and Umbreon, it was set like dryed cement. (Bad expample, I know ^^) So, there ya go.

Dose anyone know a for sure way to get a female Eevee? I'm breeding but each one I hatch out is a male. I'm trying to get a female Vapoeron & Glaceon.

Why and How did you get to like Eevee and it's evolutions?
The Eevee brothers episode, I was probly 11 at the time, I thought all four where cute <3

Dark Butterfly: most usaully turn out male. I think there's a 1/4 chance of getting a female.

Or you can get one on wi-fi; if you have it.

Yeah, female Eevees are hard to get because the chance of getting a male is 86.5 or something. Note this:

I'll be leaving until 30 September [my time zone] and won't be active at all unless I'm VERY lucky. For now the Co-Owner Shadowstar is in charge but if she doesn't come then Jewel Espeon you can be in charge for now. Thanks.

From ES

Okay, to keep the club alive I'm going to start another topic to talk about:

What do you think the bug evo will look like?

I think the bug evo will have some insect-like wings, with a stinger at the end of its tail (or for its tail). It could also have antennae.

FMC, I love your insecteon. It looks like something you'd see in a science fiction movie. The antennae and eyes are pretty~

|D thanks guys. I had a few others scanned before my scanner died on me if you'd like to see?

OK, I'm back. Just letting you guys know. As for a bug evo...maybe it could have antenna and could be greenish.

From ES

Back
Top Bottom