• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

~The Eeveelution Club~

Would you like Umbreon style to be just light blue and dark or have yellow/gold as one of the colour

• Just light blue and dark blue

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dark blue and yellow/gold

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Re: The Eeveelution Club

Hey, I'm joining since I love Eevee. I'd say Eevee Rocks, but Eevee also rules and is more important than the other Pokemon! I love Eevee, so count me in! Besides, look at my username: "Eeveelution"! Besides, if I don't post here often, I'm probably taking an unannounced break or am doing something else Eevee-related. Trust me, I even overuse Eevee in my stories!

You get the idea, I could go on for hours...

Yes, Eeveelution you can join. Yes I could go on for hours too...YAY for Eevee and Eeveelution fans. Thanks for joining.

Edit: Updated members list as always...WOW, we're getting more and more members...

Members list [join date order]
-EeveeSkitty [Owner]
-Shadowstar [Co-Owner]
-Dark Butterfly
-MewXCharmeleonXEevee
-Kriisa Scorcher
-KawaiiKun
-link008
-Bakuphoon
-WorstUsernameEver
-Hikari Nijino
-Jewel Espeon
-Erindor the Espeon
-Vaporeon~
-ChaosTres
-Drifloon Rocks
-Jason-Kun
-Eeveelution

Note that I check here EVERYDAY unless I'm on holiday or something but if you have a different timezone then it might take a while for me to come here and check for new members. Thank you.

Hmm, I expect an Eeveelution with butterfly wings for a bug version, and you'd get it with a leaf stone. I'll have to try drawing that sometime!

I'l draw one of each type(including ones of existing types, but the way I think they should've been drawn) and post it up here.

Sorry, I probaly forgot. *facepalm*

-EeveeSkitty [Owner]
-Shadowstar [Co-Owner]
-Dark Butterfly
-MewXCharmeleonXEevee
-Kriisa Scorcher
-KawaiiKun
-link008
-Bakuphoon
-WorstUsernameEver
-Hikari Nijino
-Jewel Espeon
-Erindor the Espeon
-Vaporeon~
-ChaosTres
-Drifloon Rocks
-Jason-Kun
-Eeveelution
-Full Metal Cookies

Please tell if I forgot you. An Eeveelution for eack type would be great ChaosTres.

I wanna join, 'cause Eevee Rocks, and so does Jolteon!!! They're both so cute, and strong. The others aren't so bad, either, actually. I love them all! Jolteon, Eevee, Glaceon, Flareon...You know where i'm going with this, right? good.

OK, you can join.

-EeveeSkitty [Owner]
-Shadowstar [Co-Owner]
-Dark Butterfly
-MewXCharmeleonXEevee
-Kriisa Scorcher
-KawaiiKun
-link008
-Bakuphoon
-WorstUsernameEver
-Hikari Nijino
-Jewel Espeon
-Erindor the Espeon
-Vaporeon~
-ChaosTres
-Drifloon Rocks
-Jason-Kun
-Eeveelution
-Full Metal Cookies
-Amazing Sparkz

Yay 19 members.

Eevee Rocks! May I join?

I'd have to say Vaporeon is my favorite, though Leafeon's in a close second.

Of course you can join Flora.

Members list
[20 members]
-EeveeSkitty [Owner]
-Shadowstar [Co-Owner]
-Dark Butterfly
-MewXCharmeleonXEevee
-Kriisa Scorcher
-KawaiiKun
-link008
-Bakuphoon
-WorstUsernameEver
-Hikari Nijino
-Jewel Espeon
-Erindor the Espeon
-Vaporeon~
-ChaosTres
-Drifloon Rocks
-Jason-Kun
-Eeveelution
-Full Metal Cookies
-Amazing Sparkz
-Flora and Ashes

Yay, 20 members! I think I'll do something special when it's either 30 or 50 members. Depends on what I feel like.

So new topic?

What do you think the Steel type Eeveelution would be like?
It could have steel armor things attached to it. The main body would be greyish and maybe the furry parts could be spiky like Jolteon but not in that way if you know what I mean. Ehh...can't think of much for steel. We're going to run out of types some day...

Edit: HELLO?

Edit: Now for the first post I'll edit to change the colour fo the font to another Eeveelution every once and awhile. At the mo it's Espeon with a dark purple for the titles and a lighter purpley pink for other text. If you want the text changed to another Eeveelution then tell me.

Last edited:

Well, I once made a drawing of a steel fakemon evo. It was really robot like with really sharp features. And I think it was supposed to have red eyes but I didn't color it so...

Btw, I think the font color's cool. ^^

OK, thanks. Tell me everyone if you want it changed but the preset font colours suck...and the current font colour is the best I can get...

Hmmm... I wouldn't want it to look robotic. I envisioned simply a steel gray Eevolution with steel plates melded into it's skin at places.

Ohh...that's what I thought. Maybe link008 can read minds...plus Jewel Espeon, I love the Eevee splice adoptable in your siggy. Espeon and Ninetales are not my very favorite Pokemon but VERY near. Plus the splice is awesome. And no I'm not going off topic because it's still about Eeveelutions.

I never really imagined a Steel-type, but I think it would be an Eevee with armor like what Aron has on it. It's eyes would be grey and it'd be a grey-white color.

I really never imagined the steel evo to not look robotic.

And eeveeskitty, I also linked it to my adoptables shop. ^^ Mudvee, wingvee, and scropvee are available now. X3

Yay for Eevee splice adoptables, the best adoptables invented.

I've requested a Mudvee and a Wingvee. They're some of the cutest splices I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom