• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

also OT: I finished Dave! Rose is next, then Jade, and then Nepeta, Equius, Tavros, and Feferi.

Dave is sort of scary in the defence department.

Also the Epic he has (Exalted Angel) is due to the appearance of angels in D&D.

I'm terribly nerdy.

So.... what do you guys think about the
ancestors updates? I've came across a couple of people raging about Karkat being a mary-sue now, but I can't look at that ancestors assemble page and not think of it as anything but awesome.

Does anyone know what the alt text in the banner says? I can't see it.
Did hovering your cursor over it not work? It doesn't really say anything that exciting anyway, but:

- BOOYEAH
- ....THE FUCK?
- Oh hell no. He's talking about ancestors isn't he.
- He's keeping little girls locked up in weird rooms, and rambling about troll ancestors. I just know it.

This says "BOOYEAH"
This says "... the FUCK?"
This says "Oh hell no. He's talking about ancestors, isn't he."
This says "He's keeping little girls locked up in weird rooms, and rambling about troll ancestors. I just know it."

So.... what do you guys think about the
ancestors updates? I've came across a couple of people raging about Karkat being a mary-sue now, but I can't look at that ancestors assemble page and not think of it as anything but awesome.
I think those people are pretty funny. But I've had enough squabbling over what makes a Mary Sue to last me a lifetime. I'll just sit and watch them screech.

tbh I wasn't really into the ancestor thing when it appeared (JUST WHAT THIS COMIC NEEDS, MORE CHARACTERS AND PLOT THREADS!!!), but I have to admit that I'm finding the recent updates to be pretty sweet.

But where did the whole Karkat Pantas thing come from? Somehow I missed that, and now I am confused about how it is a thing.

I can't believe you guys missed Pantskat.
That means you missed all the pants-up-to-your-armpits goodness.
Hopefully you didn't miss the Righteous Leggings on the Sufferer.

Does anyone realize the ancestors shown were karkat's friends?
Kanaya, Sollux, Nepeta and... who's that third one?

Back
Top Bottom