• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Hullo~ Fresh into Homestuck here. I'll try to avoid this thread to avoid spoilers, considering I'm only into Act 4, in the part where Rose is exploring the world of Light and Rain. But I'm thoroughly enjoying it and I've been furiously drawing fanart lately. :D Hello again!

...you mean what he started doing since practically his first conversation with Jade after the prototyping?

@Mawile: oh yeeeah. I has gud memry herpderp.

OMG Joining.

I like Sollux. And Gamzee. But, my favorite would have to be Mr. blankface whiteguy (I forget his name right now)

How do you perform spoilers? I need to know so I can secretively ask questions and stuff.

OMG Joining.

I like Sollux. And Gamzee. But, my favorite would have to be Mr. blankface whiteguy (I forget his name right now)

How do you perform spoilers? I need to know so I can secretively ask questions and stuff.

His name is Doc Scratch.

And [ spoiler]words here[/ spoiler]

Haha! I win. ^_^ Okay no, I'm being a jerk, I'll stop now. >.<

I have absolutely no idea what the hell a lawn ring is. I'm planning on rereading soon anyway, so when I get around to it I'll let you guys know if it's there. :) Assuming someone with better memory than I doesn't figure it out first, of course.

Back
Top Bottom