• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

I only have a need for pronounciation within my thoughts, and I never ever paid attention to how that name is even spelled, so, I just use a garbled mess of sounds or settle for "Feferi's Lusus".

I pronounce it "guhlb gahlihb" or "goolb gahlihb". I'm not really consistent about it.

I've always pronounced it "guhl-buh-go-lib", but "glub glub" actually makes more sense.

Gl'bgolyb is fun to spell.

Guys, remember how it comes out on 10/25?

612 and 413 are Arc Numbers of homestuck

Add 612 and 413 together

The number 1025 has already been established as an important one several times before; cba to find exact examples, but I think the first time we saw the countdown clock to the critical moment it was at 10 minutes/hours 25 seconds/minutes or something. And I think some other important pages were released last 10/25? eh.

More interesting is the observation I saw someone make on Tumblr that, if the comic does come out on 10/25 as planned, Act 5 will have been running for one year, four months and thirteen days.

I haven't checked that myself, but... oh Hussie.

Last edited:
Let's not continue this, guys. Also, in the future, we don't need posts consisting of nothing but how far any progress bars have come along—not that hard for us to check by ourselves, thanks.

That said, Tuesday shall indeed be a glorious day. Anyone have any predictions?

Back
Top Bottom